Part 4

Hello. I'm back from tuisyen. So, two days of holiday and Monday I had to go back to business in tuisyen. Enjoy!

Sketchy123456 asked: "Do you know Betty is Amber?" (To: Everyone)

Me: Yeah, Betty is Amber.

GT!Sans: Who's Amber?

Me: Amber is from one of Wizards. Here, I show ya.

(You can see my drawing on the top)

Everyone else: Oh!

GT!Sans: That's her?

Me: *Nod* I know her story.

GZBT!Mel: Can you tell us, please?

Me: Okay. It's all starts from the beginning. Long ago, Bravery and Determination look in the room of Integrity's. Kindness hold a baby child named Amber.

Nightmare: What happened to Integrity.

Me: He died. When Amber is a baby in a baby cradle. Amber was staring at Bravery. Bravery stare at her back and smile. Amber, Bravery and Determination were like a happy family. When Amber grow up, she saw Bravery and Determination are fighting. One day, Bravery and Determination, battle. Who's the winner? Well, it's Determination. Bravery lost her trait and run to the forest. Determination and Amber felt worried about Bravery.

GT!Sans: Then, what happened?

Me: After a day by day, Amber saw Determination hug Bravery but Bravery was different. Bravery's trait is dark orange or brown. At that night, Bravery tries to kill Amber but Determination block the way and told Amber to run. Amber run to the exits of her house but Bravery use her power to destroy the...gate? I don't know what it calls. Amber's skirt was stuck and Amber pulled harder, and her skirt been thorn. She fell down and Bravery walk towards Amber. She stab Amber to death, Determination lost his trait and get killed by her own sister. Bravery was the last Wizards. She took Amber and drag her to the forest, Bravery use her special power and Amber become Bete Noire.

GT!Frisk: What happened to Bravery?

Me: She died before her work is done. That's all.

Everyone else: ...

GT!Papyrus: Is Amber still in there?

Me: I don't know, tho. It's hard to tell if she's still in there.

GT!Frisk: Poor, Amber.

Me: Mhm.

Sketchy123456 asked: "Are you okay today?" (To: Anna)

Me: I'm really fine. Thanks.

Xx9Amber9xX asked: "What's your trait?" (To: AU!Frisk, Anna)

UT!Frisk: All of us is Determination including Anna.

GT!Frisk: What's your trait, Anna?

Me: ...

Ganz: Uh...Anna?

Sensy: I think, she's scared.

Alter: You want me to check your soul, my child?

Me: Um...no...

Senkiller: Why?

Me: Like what Sensy says. I'm scared.

Sensy: Hah! I knew it!

Mel: You know what?

Me: What?

Mel: *Appeared her soul with forces*

Me: !!!

Alter: It's...grey...

Alter!Toriel: And had cracks in it too.

Mel: *Stare at Anna* What happened to your soul?

Me: *Silence in sadness*

Nurse!Ganz: *Hug Anna* Tell us, Anna.

Me: I got bullied and I'm depressed...

Dr. Mel: *Hug Anna instead* It's okay. We're all here.

Me: Thank you.

GT!Sans: What was your trait for last time?

Me: I don't know the name but I know the colour.

Alter!Asgore: What's the colour?

Me: Pastel blue and pastel pink.

GT!Gaster: I know pastel pink is love but I never seen a pastel blue colour.

Jessica: We should find out later.

Everyone else: *Nod in agreement*

That's all. And yeah, I am depressed and got bullied. But don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Hope you guys enjoy it! See you guys next time. Bye!