Summer Break

The Red Roan Horse In The Pic Above Is Destiny's Horse
I was going to my grandma's for the summer and half of next school year she lives on n big horse Ranch in Montana the name of her ranch is Jewel's Mustang Ranch and Rescue.I hate going there because she calls me her little jewel but my name is Destiny my mom name me Destiny because she said I would have a better life than she had so she gave me to my dad and ran away with this guy to  Parris. Every time I talk to my grandma's she says my mom is doing well and she hopes I have better future without her.I don't what she meant by that but I am doing good with out her.My dad David is going to my grandma's house to he is going to help out at the ranch since he lost his job at the end of May so he hopes that my grandma will give him a job.Witch it my grandma she will I just know it.
My dad knocks on my door and says it's time to go to the airport.I say ok I am ready to go be out in a minute I grab my phone and run done stairs and run out to the cab and put my bags in and my dad is all ready in the cab.We get the airport and it is a 2 hour flight to Montana from DC I can not wait to see my grandma it has been a few years she is my mom's mother and I don't have anyone on my dad's side but a few cousins or something like that.
Montana Here We Are
We land in Montana I am tired that was a long flight but I can't wait to get to my grandma's house so I can see my horse Chestnut I got him when I was 10 he was 2 and any kid could ride him and from what I know any kid still can we get off the plane and get are bags and go out side to the Taxi.The driver puts the bags in the car and we are of to my grandma's we get to my grandma's and we go inside and she hugs me and my dad and ask her if I can go and she Chestnut and this is what she said I had to sell him she sold my horse and I this what i said to who my grandma says to the ranch hand. I look at her and say what the hell you sold my horse to some damn ranch hand my grandma says Destiny you have no right to talk to me like that you are 16 teen year old. I say yea but he was my horse not yours my grandma say I know but  in order for me tonight money I had to sell him so I can board more horses I am really sorry but my ranch hand boards Chestnut here at the Stables but have tell you something his name is not Chestnut any more.I say then what is it and my grandma say Trigger is his name now. I say how stupid I am going to bed.