Mob 7 - Party(1)

there was a certain accident where I 'accidently' pushed the publish button when it is not even finished... *sweat
I bet there was some who's confused...
so SORRY *dogeza

anyway, NEW CHAPTER !!!ENJOY :3

ENJOY :3

---------------------------------------------------------

Camillia Marguerite's POV

"Camillia- sama your dress is as elegant as ever !"

"Camillia- sama your hair is really beautiful~"

"Camillia is truly a lady, as expected of young lady of Marguerite household !"

yes, yes, flatter me more.
Lady Beretta is there, watching me. Flatter me more so she will know I'm a 'splendid' lady, ohoho~

I heard the young lady of Argelia dukedom will come visit for her first tea party.

Aside from me, the young lady of Argelia is the only young lady from the 3 ducal family

rumour has it that she never go out because she is a trash and an unbelievably ugly orc.
by outshining her more. I can be the most splendid lady from the 3 ducal household. And just like lady Beretta's wish, I will become the number one fianceé candidate for the crown prince !.

"it's said that the young lady of Argelia will be show herself today !"

"yes, really unbelievable ! for her to show her ugly orc face here !"

"why would the Marguerite would invite her of all people?"

ohoho, young lady's gossip is sure scary

but it's all but lady Beretta's idea.
The young Argelia lady will come here but because no one is willing to talk to her, she will stuck as a wallflower.
that's when I came to play.
I will lend her my hand, and ask her to be my friend. Not only the other noble girl will see me as a saint for reaching out for a pig, I will create a tight connection with the Argelia dukedom.
As expected of lady Beretta ! please rest assure as I will do anything completely follow the plan flawlessly !

so, please don't leave me alone, okay?

---------------------------------------------------------

Alice Argelia's POV

This is much worse than I tought....

I currently hiding in the tree with Yukine, checking the villainess situation in her mind, using <god eyes>

and I have to say that her very strait of mind is in the phase where the villainess is desperately cling on the legal wife, this will be a pain in the ass....

"wow~ to think human child's mental state can be that messed up. It gives shivers"

"Yukine, dress !"