Introduction Into "The Bad Boy's Game"

Madison's POV

"Madi!"My best friend, Hayley, cheered. I smiled and ran towards her and immediately hugged her, I had been gone for a whole year in Florida and now I'm back at school in California. "I missed you so much!"She cried. I smiled and pulled away. "Hey babe, who's this?"A guy asked, walking up to Hayley and I. " Gabe this is Madi, Madi this is Gabe, my boyfriend"She introduced. I smiled at Gabe and we shook hands. "Nice to meet you"I said politely. He nodded. I scanned the school and a guy caught my eye.

"Who's that?"I asked, signalling towards the boy who was leaning on the side of the school, smoking."That's Chase Anderson, the bad boy"Hayley explained. I gave her a confused look. "The only thing that makes Chase a bad boy is his image. He doesn't have like this obsessed ego, he's not very popular but he has this "I don't care about anything" attitude. He's only had sex once and that was with his ex Jessica. He doesn't really party but when he does he gets drunk but doesn't get out of hand, he also has this amazing Harley Davis I'm serious!"Hayley gushed. Gabe pulled Hayley into his arms protectively but she didn't seem to care. "oh"I mumbled.

We walked inside the school and we went to our lockers. You will never guess who has the locker beside mine, if you guess Chase you're more then right. It was Chase Anderson himself. "Hey"Chase greeted. "Hi"I mumbled. "I'm Chase"He introduced. "Madison but please call me Madi"I told him. "Nice name for a beautiful virgin"He smirked. "What is that supposed to mean?"I asked, defensively. "I mean that as a challenge.....if you sleep with me by the end of the month you have to be my girlfriend but if you don't I'll leave you alone"He explained. I'm gonna win anyway. "You're on, bad boy"I said, shaking hands with him. He smirked, kissed my cheek, then walked away. What the fuck did I just do?

A/N I know it's extremely short but this is the introduction into the game! Yay!!!I'll update really soon! Tell me what you think! Please