Author's Note (Canceled Love Story)

Let's take a break for awhile on the battle of green city and all.. I just wanna take this time to just relax and tell you guys that.... I Thank You all very very much for the support. I really appreciate it.

Thank you as well for supporting my Concept Arts. I really appreciate the readers out there!! Shout out to the readers!! You guys are the real MVPs why the authors are always creating new stories. You guys are our inspirations without all of you.. My stories will be nothing today.. So thank you!! I guess this story is my biggest break ever.. I really thank you all for making this happens guys... Keep reading for those readers out there.. And for my fellow authors.. Keep writing for the readers... That's all for now..

Now for the story.. The last chapter. Chapter 25: Unity was actually Season 1's ending.. Now.. A new Story about the protectors will continue.. Consider this Author's note as the end credits scene of season 1 and the next Chapter will be posted soon don't worry.. 😉😉😉 i just kinda made the story more interesting.. That's why i've added season 1 and season 2 chapters thingy.. And actually the season 2 story will be a teaser for another book i'm planning to work on..

It's entitled:

The Protectors: Alternate Universe

So i hope you stay tuned for that.. I'm gonna give you a brief summary about the Alternate Universe story.. It will be about a young protector and his journey to fix his problems that he have cause because he gone back in time and fixed it. Sounds confusing?? Well don't worry.. You'll see about it soon enough.. Yes, Everybody it will be about Swift and his journey exploring his Powers and learning how to use them properly..

To be honest i'm gonna post 2 books after i finish The Protectors: Dawn Of Unity. The second book will be about a Love story.

It's entitled:

The Beauty and The Four Beasts

This will be my second time creating a love story and trust me.. I don't really know how to create the perfect love story but trust me.. I'll do my best to do it.. And yeah the story will be pretty much have mature content and probably Rated-18 to read it but hey.. If you want to read it, read it. 😂😂😂 i warned you..

The summary of that book will be just about a girl who is in college, she's the perfect girl.. Smart, Talented, Artistic and everything.. But one flaw is that she's a shy type when it comes to boys.. Until she met four men with four different personalities, and they will teach her how to be happy with the rest of her life.. And fall inlove...

So yeah basically that's it....

So in conclusion.. Season 2 will be posted soon and will be likely to have a few chapters only and two new books are on their way.

Stay tuned for:

The Protectors: Alternate Universe

The Beauty and The Four Beasts

Thank you guys again!!! Until next time! 😀😊😄😉😘😘😘 Power!! ☝☝☝☝