A New Year, A New Contest

Welcome to the holiday season, Maasassassins. Winter Solstice, Yulemas - whatever you celebrate, you're welcome here, to celebrate with us!

And in honor of the season, we are opening up with our first contest for one and all!

We want to give you the opportunity to join us in an anthology, but not just any anthology!

We're going to celebrate the winter holidays with a wedding, and it's up to you who and how!

The Rules:

- The contest entry will be a work of fanfiction, a short story with 2,000 -3,000 words max

- The entry must take place within the world of Sarah J. Maas. Whether the ACOTAR and ToG worlds cross over is completely up to you - it's your story, after all!

- Your entry must involve a wedding, but who it is between is entirely up to you. (PLEASE NOTE: it cannot involve Rhys & Feyre or Aelin & Rowan as they are, in essence, already married and mated.)

Please submit your anthology entries no later than 11:59pm EST Wednesday, January 31st through our email themaasassassins@gmail.com (Please feel free to PM us should this be an issue!)

At that time we will review and decide who will join us in these holiday festivities.

We can't to see what you write up!

Best of luck!