Finding Phil

Dan was in his usual Math class, bored AF. Until someone chucks a bit of paper at his head. Dan, confused, Opened the nose, thinking it was a horrible prank or something. He was right to be wary. 

"Go die in a hole, emo faggot." Read the note.

Great. Thought Dan. Another person that hates me. 

Go Die Dan. It'll be peaceful. Calm. Don't you want to sleep forever? Said the voice in His head.

Dan fort back the urge to cry, but the tears started coming so he had to run out, quick. He could hear the other boys in his class laughing their heads off. Dan stormed off into the closest toilets. He locked himself into the cubicle. He reached for his pencil case and grabbed his razor blade. Dan had always kept it in his pencil case. Cutting made Dan feel in control. He rolled up his sleeve and started to cut, the voice in his head taunting.

You'll never be good enough. No one loves you, you prick. You're a worthless piece of junk, emo scum, a loser, a loner. Taunted the voice.

With every insult in his head, his cuts got deeper. Shit, he thought. These are bleeding like a motherfucker. 

After 5 minuates, Dan felt calm again. Peaceful. 

Then he herd someone coming in, just as he had unlocked the door. "He- hello- um.." Said a shy voice. I'm a bit lost.. Do you know where Mr. Nixon's room is? Asked the boy. He looked about dan's age, and was whereing a cute kawaii lion hat. Dan instantly leaped at the chance to help, desperate to make a new friend. 

"Sure.. Come this way! Mr Nixon's a right dickhead though, so watch out!"