Chapter Fourteen

(Time skip to next Saturday)

Namjoon rubbed his temples with his fingers while he sighed out loud. Tonight was the night he  would go to the buisness meeting of one of his cliënts, Im Sang Chol. He knew it wouldn't go normal, not since Un Woo Sung would be there too. His rival, his biggest enemy. Jin walked into Namjoon's office, dropping off some papers at his desk. ''Still thinking about that stupid buisness meeting?'' The brown-haired asked with furrowed brows and Namjoon scoffed. ''He's there, he will try to kill me-'' . ''Oh ofcourse he will, I don't doubt that. But just remember that Un Woo Sung is just as important as you are to the Korean mafia world, do you think he'll ever go alone to that buisness meeting? Unprotected? No, I think he'll bring his team, atleast some of them. He doesn't do the dirty work of killing you, he has his team for that. So, I'm thinking that you should take your team with you. They are just as strong and smart, it will be more safe for you.'' Jin said to his boyfriend who looked like he disagreed. ''Those failures? They're the worst.'' The white-haired male answered and grabbed the papers Jin had laid on his desk. ''That's not true! Have they ever dissapointed you?'' Jin asked and Namjoon looked up at him. ''Multiple times, yeah.'' He nodded with his head and Jin rolled with his eyes. ''You know what I mean. They do their job well and this is the team you are gonna get, nobody else. You have more enemies than friends, Namjoon, just remember that.'' Jin said with a quite irritated voice. He turned his back to Namjoon and walked out of the office, but he stopped in the doorway. ''Please don't go alone tonight, I don't want you to get hurt. Please be safe.'' Jin said while facing Namjoon whose face finally lit up. ''I won't go alone, please don't get so concerned about me.'' He said and stood up from his office chair. He walked over to Jin who still stood in the doorway and Namjoon had his arms invitingly open for a hug. Eventually, Jin gave in and fell into Namjoon's arms. ''Goddamnit, Namjoon.'' Jin said, his face hidden in Namjoon's shoulder. ''Don't fucking forget that I care about you.'' Namjoon nodded with his head and smiled. ''I know, I'm sorry. I love you.'' The younger said and Jin sighed. ''I love you too.'' He answered and they let go of each other. Namjoon gave Jin a quick kiss on the lips before heading back to his desk again, checking the papers. He was a busy man and had work to do. Jin shook his head and smiled while he looked at his boyfriend. Then he left the office and closed the door with a soft click. He headed to the shooting hall in the basement, wondering if there were some team members down there. He defenitely heard gun shots, so atleast someone was there. When he entered the shooting hall, he saw someone firing bullets at a human-shaped target. He recognised the black-haired head of Jimin from the back and waited till he was done with shooting, not risking getting accidentally shot in the head for scaring the boy. When Jimin was finally done and put his shotgun down, he noticed Jin standing behind him. He turned around to face the brown-haired male who smiled at him. ''Hi, Jimin, is it going alright with shooting?'' He asked and Jimin nodded with his head. ''Yeah, even Yoongi said that my shooting skills have improved. But you should see him though, he has become so much better. Even better than me.'' Jimin answered and he noticed the thoughtful stare in Jin's brown eyes. ''You know what Namjoon told you guys about tonight, yeah?'' Jin asked Jimin who nodded again. ''Why? What's wrong?'' The black-haired male asked and Jin shrugged his shoulders. ''Nothing, it's just that you guys need to come too. Namjoon can't go alone, it's too dangerous. We know Un Woo Sung and his team will be there too, so we need to be prepared, in case he'll try to kill Namjoon tonight.'' He explained while nervously shifting his feet. ''Ah, I see.'' Jimin answered, he immediatly understood the situation and he was actually kind of happy he and the others got to go too. ''That's fine, a smart move. Should I tell the others?'' Jimin asked Jin who agreed. ''That would be nice, because I'm busy with getting things ready for tonight and helping Namjoon with the daily paperwork. Thanks, Jimin. Make sure all of you get ready for the buisness meeting tonight. I'll make sure to get you all some nice suits for the occasion.'' Jin ensured and Jimin smiled while he bowed his head to be thankful. Jin greeted Jimin and went back up to the appartment while Jimin went to the gun room to return his shotgun. When Jimin was in the appartment again, he went to his shared bedroom to search for Yoongi. He found the white-haired male sitting on his messy bed with a laptop on his lap. His fingers ran over the keyboard while he was wearing black headphones and a black cap on his head with two rings, also a pair of round glasses were balancing on his nose. Jimin felt his heart flutter when he saw him. Yoongi looked beautiful. He closed the bedroom door behind him and went to Yoongi's bed. The white-haired male ignored Jimin and tried to hack his way into the security system from one of Namjoon's cliënts while an upbeat rap song was bursting it's way into his ears. Eventually, he got too distracted and took one of his earphones out, looking with raised eyebrows at the male who sat on the edge of his bed. ''What do you want?'' Yoongi asked, kind of uninterested. ''Oh, Jin said that we have to go tonight to the buisness meeting to protect Namjoon and do our work if they try to kill him there.'' Jimin explained while folding his hands into each other. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and sank back into the pillow behind his back. ''Okay.'' He answered and went back to hacking. But Jimin wasn't leaving and that slightly irritated him. Don't get Yoongi wrong, he really loved Jimin, but nobody could distract while hacking because he hated it. He did it alone and wanted peace and silence. ''Am I bothering you?'' Yoongi asked sarcastically, not looking up from the laptop screen. ''No. Um, sorry for being such a distraction. I just thought I'd tell you.'' Jimin answered and stood up. He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck while walking to the door and looked at Yoongi one more time before he headed out of the room and closed the door. ''Damnit.'' The white-haired mumbled to himself. He put his one earphone in again and went back to hacking with Jimin in the back of his mind.