Chapter 7

It was 6.30 pm and the bell rangs. Luke stood up and went to the door.

"Oh no, it's Jessica. She always comes when I have guests." , he said a bit angrily, "please, go into the cellar, otherwise she see that I didn't invited her! Hurry up, please!"

Ashton, Calum, Michael, Franka and me stood up and went into the cellar fast. Luke opened the door.

"Hey Jessica! What a surprise you're here!" , he said to her.

And then we heard them kissing. I looked and Franka and saw that she was very sad. Oh no! Now I realized the whole situation: Franka loves Luke, but Luke has got a girlfriend. But why we had to hurry up then?!

I listened to them again:

"May I come in, baby? Then we can have a nice evening..." , Jessica said.

"Ehm... Jessica ... I'm sorry but ... my mum is coming home soon and ... she didn't allowed me to have guests now. I'm sorry!"

"But Luke, you say that always. Say when you don't want to have nice evenings!"

And then the door closed.

"Ok, you can come up now!" , he shouted and we went downstairs again.

"That was close" , Luke said, "but it's really late now... ehm Franka, what's wrong with you?!"

We all looked at Franka now. She was crying!

"Nothing" , she said, and she said it broken ,"It's school tomorrow, I have to go now."

She went to the door.

"I think it's better if I go home now too" , I said , "thank you for the nice afternoon guys. See you tomorrow! "

So I went home with Franka and she told me the whole story ...