One

Heyyyyy

So i told you I'd update Saturday didn't I ;)

FINALE RIGHT HERE BITCHES

<><><><><>

Phil's POV

On Dan and I's one year anniversary, we had our first argument. It involved Dan throwing things and screaming at me, whilst I stood and cried my heart out to him until he left. Dan thought I was cheating on him; that I was seeing a guy outside of school one year older than me, but he was so wrong.

So, so wrong.

One day after that, we broke up.

The promise ring Dan gave me was shoved to the back of a draw, however I'd got it out once a week and cry a little before hiding it away again. One month later I started wearing it again, to constantly remind myself how much I messed up.

Because I knew now Dan had left I'd never get him back, as he could move on so quickly and find someone else. Just look at him.

He'd have guys falling at his feet, all willing to pay to be his boyfriend just for a day. Whereas me; nobody would even look at me.

Not that I minded really. I only wanted Dan.

One month, one week, one day later, Dan came round. He looked awful.

Tears were streaming down his face and his hair was curly, cheeks red and clothes battered and torn. Turns out Dan had ran away one month ago. He wore the promise ring on a chain around his neck, tucked under his battered black T-shirt and damp raincoat. It would've been evil for me to shut the door in his face, so after one minute of standing, staring at each other, I invited him in.

Thus, Dan proceeded to tell me how much he'd messed up and left home because everything reminded him of me, and how he wished he hadn't have left. I asked him why he didn't just come back and he replied with a simple, 'I was scared'.

It took time, but one month later and Dan and I were back to normal. Dan was back at home and we were back together. We wore our promise rings on chains with dog tags engraved with, 'he's mine' in bold writing, that I'd bought us as an I'm sorry gift, even though there was nothing to be sorry for.

And here we are, one decade later, and I'm staring at the most beautiful man I've ever seen, about to say 'I do'.

I could never have asked for anything more than Daniel, James Howell. He's my one, my everything.

Maybe it's enough to cure a broken boy with a broke past and a broken family.

He was enough.

<><><><><>

Et voi la.

I've never been so ecstatic with the amount of support I've had on this story. I love you guys so much.

I hope you enjoyed, look forward to another coming soon.

Te amo

Mitzu

Xx