Chapter 6: Idiot

•~•~•Jungkooks POV~•~•~
I was doing some paper works in my office until I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!"
I saw someone enter. It was Taehyung.
"Hey Tae what are you doing here?"
"Oh um w-well I wanted to ask you something s-sir..."
"What would that be?"
"I was wondering if you were free after work.." Tae whispered so quietly I could barely even hear him.
"Oh well I think I am so why do you ask?"
"I-I was umm wondering if y-you were willing to umm come with me t-to a park that opened up r-recently"
"Oh well thats cool I would love to, but can Jimin join us?"
"Oh Jimin? Why?"
"If you dont want him to thats ok too I will just say that Im going to a friends"
"Ok then I w-will m-meet you there umm thank you s-sir"
~•~•~3rd person POV•~•~•
Tae shuffled out of the room a blush appearing on his face. Today is the day I will confess!
He finished work and rushed home thinking on what to wear. Should he go formal or more casual?
In the end he decided to go casual because he thought that Jungkook would judge him for being so formal. He left his house and closed the door behind him. I hope this goes well. (We all know how this will go so get ready to kill me) On his way to the park he spotted a white and blue rose that looked really pretty and so he decided to get it as a gift.

(Like that ^^)Tae waited anxiously at the parks gate hoping Jungkook would come

(Like that ^^)
Tae waited anxiously at the parks gate hoping Jungkook would come. But finally after a minute wait he saw Jungkook waving to him so being the good person he is, he waved back with a gentle smile on his face.
"Oh your here already! I thought you would still be walking but nevermind!"
"Oh okay"
There was an awkward silence till Tae broke it.
"Should we go now?"
"Oh right, lets go then"
They pair walked on the path whilst watching leaves fall and talking whilst the warm sun was high in the sky. They were talking about (insert topic) till Jungkook noticed the rose Tar was holding.
"Hey Tae where did you get that rose from and who is it for?"
"Oh umm right this rose is uumm well its for y-you" Tae stuttered, looking away to hide his blush dusted cheeks.
"For me?" Jungkook looked at him curiously.
"Well y-yes and I umm got it for you because I want to ask you something r-really important."
"What would that be Tae"
"Jungkook I-I really really like you s-so please! B-be my b-boyfriend"
Jungkook was shocked and wasnt sure what to say. He couldnt tell Tae that he had a relationship with Jimin.
"Oh I am so so sorry Tae but you know the rules, no two people can date from the same conpany"
"I know that but please give me a chance"
"B-but Tae Im sorry to be the one to say this but Im already with someone.."
Tae was broken. Shattered. He dropped the rose as tears stream from his face.
"O-oh I-I see"
He looked down at the floor. Im such an idiot. Why would anyone want to be my boyfriend anyway. Everything seemed slow motion for Tae. He screamed out.
"IM SORRY!"
Then he ran off leaving a very guilty, crying Jungkook..

A/N: OML IM SO SAD RIGHT NOW. THIS ENDING LITERALLY MADE ME CRY. YOU GUYS CAN KILL ME NOW. IM VERY SORRY