{1} Taylor Caniff - Cheating

"How could you?" You screamed as the tears streamed down your face

"What are you talking about?" Taylor asked confused

"You know exactly what I'm on about!" you screamed back "Does Ellie ring a bell?" you asked as Taylor's face dropped "Exactly!" you shouted as you ran up the stairs. You were done, so done.

"Y/N wait!" Taylor called after you

"No Taylor I'm done" you snapped as you sat on the bed. Taylor stood awkwardly at the door. "Was she better than me?" you whispered

"What?" he asked

"Was she better than me?" you repeated looking up

"No Y/N I was drunk" he sighed "We didn't have sex anyways"

"Good" you sighed, that made you feel a bit better. You stood up and walked over to him. You stood a few feet away from him as you reached for the corners of your top and slowly slid it over your head.

"What are you doing?" Taylor asked

"Do you think you get head and get away with it?" you asked as you leaned in as close to Taylor's face as you could without touching it "You can't" Suddendly you grabbed Taylor wrists and pushed him down onto the desk chair infront. "I've missed this" you whispered as you pulled up Taylor's shirt feeling his abs. You cartefully dragged a belt over with your foot. You picked it up and in one swift movement you had pinned Taylor to the chair.

"Y/N what are you doing?" he asked as he struggled against the belt. You walked in front of him and slowly began undressing. You unclipped you bra and threw it away as you boobs spilt out into Taylor's face. He moaned unable to reach them as you stood back. You wiggled out of your leggings and thong and stood before Taylor naked. Before you even started touching yourself Taylor struggled more against the belt. You licked your fingers one by one before bringing them down to your clit. You circled them imagining they were Taylor's fingers and moaned.

"Oh Taylor" you moaned as you slipped a finger in to yourself. You opened your eyes to see Taylor fixed onto you. His hands were still struggling as you could see he was getting hard through his shorts. "Fuck Taylor" you groaned as you sped up "You make me so wet"

"Y/N come here" Taylor groaned

"Ahhhh" you screamed as you added another finger pleasuring yourself further

"Y/N please" Taylor begged

"Beg again" you moaned slowing down

"Pleaseee Y/N I need you" he sighed. You slipped you're fingers from out of you and walked over to Taylor. You pushed the leaver and pushed the chair back so Taylor was laying down. "Y/N un tie me"

"No" you snapped "This is a punishment, I get the pleasure you get punished okay?"

"Please" he begged

"This will teach you not to cheat again" you snapped. You took some sissors off of the chest of drawers and cut open Taylor's shorts and boxers

"They were my favorite" Taylor shouted

"Punishment" you said slowly. You grabbed Taylor's cock which was now throbbing as he moaned.

"Let me see you" he pleaded

"Nope" you said as you licked the tip.

"Fuck Y/N" he moaned. You slowly got on top of him and teased him with your clit. "Stop" he groaned. You quickly bonced onto him and you both moaned. You started bouncing up and down using Taylor's chest as a support.

"Mmm Taylor" you whispered

"Fuck Y/N I want to touch you, I need you touch you" he grunted. You sped up the paste as you roamed your hands all over his boy teasing him.

"Oh Taylor I wish you could touch me too" you shouted "How you rub my fucking clit, how my juices spill onto you..." he cut you off

"Y/N don't" he said sternly but you coutinued anyway

"You make me so wet and ah fuck Taylor" you screamed as you bouced up and down milking him. "I fucking love riding you"

"I'm so close" he screamed

"Hold in it" you shouted "Make me cum Taylor"

"Cum for me baby" he yelled as you relased your load. You began riding him to get over you're high before you quickly jumped off of him and grabbed a dressing gown

"Y/N what are you doing? I'm so close" Taylor shouted you need a touch would put him over the edge

"What did I say Taylor?" you asked "Punishment" you smirked as you walked out of the room