1

HARRY

   I jumped out of bed, making sure to place the sheets back to the way they were before I slept in them. I set my phone on the beside table and hit the shower. As I rinsed my hair, I thought about my girlfriend of seven months.

     Evie was perfect. We fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. Her eyes were the prettiest shade of emerald green, her curly, long auburn hair matched her fiery temper and smart mouth. We did everything together from going to frat parties (to which we weren't really invited) to getting ice-cream.

I hopped out of the shower and began to hum while brushing my teeth. I walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day. I got out a pink spotted blouse and tight black jeans along with some Chelsea boots.

I grabbed a banana from my fruit bowl and drove off to Evie's house, making sure to take some kale cookies for Evie, as I knew she would at least pretend to like them.

• • • • •

TO: E MY LOVE ❤️

Harry: hey babe im heading over to yours now

E MY LOVE ❤️: k love

E MY LOVE❤️: and u better not be texting and driving

Harry: don't worry I pulled over to text you ;))

E MY LOVE ❤️: ur an idiot u know

Harry: but I'm your idiot

E MY LOVE ❤️: ew don't say that it's so cheesy

Harry: I'm only cheesy for you ❤️❤️

E MY LOVE ❤️: stop

Harry: want some extra Parmesan with that?

E MY LOVE ❤️: no thanks

Harry: can I have a kiss for being such a great boyfriend? :)))))

E MY LOVE ❤️: absolutely not

E MY LOVE ❤️: but I do have a surprise for you

Harry: o.O what is it?

E MY LOVE ❤️: its called a surprise for a reason sherlock

Harry: no hints? :(((( my chins are sad now

E MY LOVE ❤️: i don't give a shit about your chins

• • • • •

As I was driving on the newly paved road, I spotted a Starbucks from afar. I thought about how Evie would really love a drink in the morning with her delicious kale cookies. (She needed something to drown out the taste) So, being the gentleman I was, I pulled into the Starbucks lot and headed for the entrance. It would only take a few minutes.

    As soon as I walked in, these girls sitting at a table started giggling and looking me up and down. I shot them a kind smile and walked up to the cashier to order. Whenever Evie begged me to stop at the small coffee shop, she would always order a grande Frappuccino upside down. She called it "her usual." I ordered it for her and a hot chocolate for myself. Once the drinks were ready, I set them in my car and drove off towards Evie's.