Santa Claus is comin' to town.

"Look at me Noelle." Niall whispers as he wipes up the last of my tears, "You are so fucking strong. You were meant to live, meant to help every single child you have. Think of each child you've had an impact on, that wouldn't of happened had you not lost everything." He assures me and I nod.

"I know, I saw a therapist for a while for my survivors guilt. It just gets hard especially during storms." I explain.

"That's understandable babe." He replies before kissing me softly, "I'm sorry for what you've been through but it's shaped you into the person that I'm absolutely crazy for." He adds, my heart flutters as I gaze up into his bright blue eyes. He looks at me nervously awaiting for me to say something but instead I press my lips against his.

"It's a good thing I'm crazy about you too then." I whisper against his lips, he smirks before kissing me again the kisses the top of my head as he wraps his arms around me. He's the only other person that's ever made me feel to completely safe other then Jared.

I tried to focus on other things, Niall's breathing and heartbeat were helping but the loud thunder strikes still got me. His hold never let up, he was never afraid and that's so reassuring.

As I try to distract myself from the storm I run my hand down his chest slightly, he catches my wrist and looks at me with a warning look. "Are you ticklish Niall?" I smirk, he blushes and I have my answer. He tries grab my other wrist but I'm too fast for him, I roll over the top of him so I'm straddling him and he lets go of my wrist. Niall studies me with wide eyes as I sit up, his shirt had risen up my body a bit exposing my grey lace panties.

I then realize that there is just the thin fabric of our underwear separating us as I feel him begin to hard underneath me. I've never been in this position, literally or emotionally. I mean, this is Niall fucking Horan for fucks sake. He's no virgin, I'm sure he's been with plenty of women but the way he's looking up at me it doesn't feel like it. He looks vulnerable and emotionally stripped as well as physically, like this is the Niall you get when your with him.

"You comfortable?" He asks, I smile and nod at him as I run my hands down his chest lightly causing goosebumps to erupt and a whimper to escape his lips. He grabs my hands and pulls them so I'm hovering over him with my hands on either side of his head, his hands sneak under the cotton shirt before caressing my back. I rest against him relishing in the feeling as his gaze never leaves my eyes, he licks his lips and I lean down to kiss him.

Niall groans in surprise as I gently pull his bottom lip between my teeth, his large hands grip my hips pulling me down on him more and increasing the pressure in my core. I kiss him softly, my lips ghosting the soft skin of his. He leans up for more contact but I pull back slightly and smirk at him, Niall rolls his hips underneath me, pressing his arousal against my core and causing me to moan loudly. He takes advantage and connects our lips, his hand travels up my body and cradles my neck as he deepens the kiss.

This feels too good, like I'm dreaming or in heaven or something. His lips are perfectly made for mine and my body perfectly molded for his. Suddenly there is a loud thunder strike that causes me to jump off of him.

"Ok, we're going to fix this." He says, he reaches over me and taps a few buttons on his phone. Soon soft music began to play to help drown out the sound of the storm, he sets it down before cupping my face gently. "You trust me right?"

"Without a doubt." I reply, he smiles and grabs the hem of his tshit before slipping it off my body leaving me in my grey lace bra and panty set. He bites his lip as he looks down my body unapologetically.

"You're so beautiful Noe." He whispers before hovering over me, he presses his lips against mine as he fits himself between my legs. His arousal brushes against my core and I moan against his lips, his fingertips dip underneath my panties on my hip as he trails kisses from my lips and down my neck.