The birthday girl pt.1

(Hey so I'm going to just put random music. Optional to listen too!)
Athena*
I shoot awake when I wake up from yet another bad dream. It's always the same. I'm running through the woods. Running from something. I can never make out what. All I know is I'm running. I'm bloody and bruised. And then darkness, and I wake up. I look at the time. 6:35am. I slowly get out of bed and start a shower. Washing I get out and put on a pair of black baggy sweats a black tank top and a red flannel rolling up the sleeves. I grab my phone and my bag going down stairs.

My dad was sitting at the table and my mother was cooking. I'm different from my family. I have almost brown blond hair, bright green eyes. While they have black hair and grey or brown eyes. The only thing that's the same is our accents. "Morning!" I say. Hugging them both. "Morning darling. How did you sleep?" My mother asked. "Good." I say smiling. "Happy birthday!" They both say. I smile even wider. "Thanks."

After eating I grab my keys and bid my good byes. I pulled up to the school parking lot. I walk into the school to see my friends. I smile waving. They run up to me. Tina had brown hair and blue eyes. And ginger has blond hair and brown eyes. We all giggle. "Happy birthday!" They both say. I laugh. "Thanks guys. They both give me a gift. I look at them. "I said I didn't want anything." "Too bad now open them." I opened Tina's first it was a picture of the three of us at the beach in our matching bikinis. I started to tear up. "Thanks." I say hugging her. Then I open gingers it was a Sketchbook and a some art stuff. I hugged her. "Thanks you guys." We all hugged. We talked for a bit. I looked up to see Darius. He is a bit of a loner. He is mysterious. Doesn't talk much. Keeps his head down. Good grades. People are really mean to him. Kinda makes me mad.

You know I don't understand nor will I ever understand why history was ever considered a favorite subject in school like umm noo. I was just ready for the day to end. I look around and my eyes wonder and connect with a pair of Hazel green eyes. They were beautiful. They belonged to Darius. He was about 6'5 black hair. He has a beautiful face I'm sure his body was just as nice. For you could see his muscles through his shirt. I looked away. But he stayed staring at me. I just sketched in my new book.

The bell rang for the day to be over. I walked to my locker slowly. I felt eyes follow my every move. It was Darius. I smile and wave. He blushes and looks away. I giggle and he looks at me through his long dark lashes. I turn to get my stuff meeting my friends by my car. It was a 1967 much one Ford Mustang. He was my baby. I love this car. We get in and drive to my house to get ready for the dinner. Every year my family takes the birthday boy/girl out to dinner. Mainly because we rich but I'm not really a huge fan of the rich life too much attention. Anyways. We shower and ginger does hair while I pick out the outfits and Tina does make up.
When we are all ready we head down stairs. Honestly I'm excited for the dinner like hello food.
Ginger

Tina

And last but not least the birthday girl

And last but not least the birthday girl...Athena

These are there outfits for the dinner