ITS AN INTRO!!!!!

First of all, i got this as a suggestion, thank you sooooo much to my best friend, ThatOneWierdo640, for giving me this idea. I didn't think much of it until I dove in to the ship. Anyway, Imma gonna just start with writing down all the things thats going on in this beautiful fanfic right here. It's not just so you get the gist of things, but for me and C too. Just in case I forget whats going on in the 2 dog years my dog indures, or if im in the middle of me...MATH!!!! (C! what were u thinking!!! YOUR MY MIND, stay on task)DONT DO DRUGS KIDS! Nobody likes a drug addict, they go all loopdey-loopey. So, lets go ahead and get into business.

Characters: All the beautiful characters that aphmau has, on mystreet of course ( mystreet is a fanfic paradise if you ask me, THATS WHY I LOVE IT) but mainly focusing on Vylad and Dante.

Setting: Mystreet era? Imma say 2017, cause we in the year.

Whats gonna happen? Well....in most of the fanfics I read, Vylad falls in love with Dante first, BUT WE GONNA DO THE OPPOSITE!!!! Dante is gonna love Vylad first. It might get cheesey depending on the day, but who cares? We got lives..... that can be cheesey. Anyway, since we are in the holiday spirit of the month of December, imma make it a holiday fanfic.

THIS IS GONNA BE SHORT!!!! I know, SHOCKER!!! Usually I take a long time, but imma busy or lazy. But, I think this will end around Christmas day, or, to make it spicey, WE CAN END IT ON CANADA'S BOXING DAY. Because who doesn't love Canada and Europe and America....and the rest of the world, but anyway, imma go, BYE PEPOLZZZZ!!!!!

OHHH, and sorry I forgot to mention, but I had no other things to put in as the pic, I don't bother getting many apps for covers, they make my phone slower(sorry if u get butthurt by that) so I just decided to go with my favorite car, a Ferrari 458 or 478? I get confused by the numbers, but they're amazing cars, to me at least!!!