Do I?

Alright, so hopefully you should have read the intro, I'm just gonna start cause i have 2 more chapters I plan to write today. LETS GET IT STARTED PEPOLZZZ!!!!!

Dante's pov
I've always was a thing for the ladies, but something strange is happening. I suddenly have feelings for something, or should I say someone. It's strange to say, but it's not a lady. I think I like a guy. I'm not gonna say it straight up to the everyone, it'll be wierd. I had already moved out of mine and Travis' house, Travis and Katelynn own it. I went back to our old nieghborhood, to the old house, where it all started. I stair at the brown haired kid. I hate saying my feelings, but if I had to say it aloud, I would ask for Vlyad to sit with me.
"Are you okay Dante?"
"Um...yeah, just thinking."
"Well, if you want to tell me anything, just say."
"Your beautiful." I mumered.
"Hmmm"
"Oh, nothing."
" Come one Dante, it's something."
"Fine..." I took a deep breath
" I....like you." I was expecting an angered Vlyad stomping out of the house, but instead he walked over and sat centimeters away from me, head on my shoulder.
" Why didn't you say that, I like you to you know."
I was surprised. Vlyad drug me to my bed and we both laid down, cuddled together. I decided to start somewhere.
"Um...Vlyad, I know I don't say my emotions much, but I want more, more love and passion. Can we be a thing" ( I was about to write 'will you be my boyfriend' but thats way to cringey, EVEN FOR ME)
"Sure" I went for the first move, slamming my lips onto Vlyad's.
After the 5 minute make-outathon, I heard something pop out of Vlyad.
" WHEN CAN I MOVE IN!" 
"Whenever."
"How about this weekend."
"Um...sure."
"Well" I said " I have to get ready for work now."
" No..STAY."
"Fine, but for 30 minutes."
I could feel a hand run over my abs, and I see a emerald eyed, choclate haired, boy whose head was buried in my chest. This was a happy moment I could cherish forever.

SORRY FOR THE CRINGE. I wanted to get this done so I have something. I will be writing with more detail later, but it is 12 in the morning, and I just want to get to things done before I sleep. So yeah, enjoy the stuff I'm posting and BYE PEPOLZZZ!!!!!