Hitman Holla

A/N: SORRY ITS A LATE UPDATE

Nikki's pov

I was to appear on the next episode of Wild 'N out and I was super excited. I'm Nick's niece and he offered to put me on the show to promote my new album, so of course I accepted. The whole cast of Wild 'N Out was backstage getting ready for the show.

"Hey, you ready Nikki?" Nick asked coming up behind me.

"yes." I told him as he was getting into position for DJ D-wreck to announce him.

After DJ D-wreck announced him and Nick was doing the Intro, I heard him announce the Gold and platinum Squads and I stayed behind until I heard him say, "Okay, now for our special guest, y'all know her, y'all love her, she just happens to be my niece, give it up for Nikki Belle, she's captain of the platinum squad!" Nick shouted as I ran out on to the stage.

I gave him a quick hug and looked at the other cast members. The gold Squad consist of DC young fly, Hitman holla, Jacob, Karlous, Tim, and clips. I looked at hitman and smiled, he smiled and winked at me. I've always had a thing for him but anyway, the platinum team consist of Conceited, Matt, Chico, Justina, Emmanuel, and Charron.

"Are you sure you're ready to be the captain of the platinum Squad?" Nick asked.

"Of course, I was born ready!" I said with a smile

"Okay, Well you head over there and we'll get it popping." He told me.

I ran over to my team and they all greeted me with smiles and hugs.

"Okay now for our first game. It's an original and it's called 'Let me holla' But we're gonna be doing this a little different. Instead, we're going to have Ms. Nikki Belle come out here. Now, gentlemen go easy on her." Nick said.

I walked to the middle of the stage and Nick said, "okay, let the games begin"

I stood there patiently waiting with my hands on my hips.

Charron was the first to go. He walked over to me slowly and started to speak.

"so, I'm the new Canadian guy here and I was just wondering if you liked ginger ale-" He started to say. I gave him a questionable look. "because if you come back home with me, I promise you won't leave Canada dry." He finished as everyone cheered.

After Charron went back, DC young fly started walking up to me.

"Look baby, if I had a penny for every time I thought about you, I would have exactly 1 cent... because you never leave my mind." He said and I giggled and then Emmanuel walked over.

"That was the weakest coin joke I've ever heard. Look, I'll show you how to make a real coin joke, imma flip it, if it lands on heads, you gotta give me head, if it lands on tail, you gotta give me the booty." He said throwing the penny up and letting it hit the floor. "Oh, look at, it landed on both." He finished saying as everyone laughed.

Next up was Hitman Holla.

"Listen, I understand we in Los Angeles, and it never snows, but if you keep looking this good,  tonight you can expect 10 inches." Everyone cheered and my mouth gaped open and I started blushing.

I wondered if it was really true. Was he really packing 10 inches. I looked back at him and he winked at me, I blushed again. After that game we went to commercial, and before I knew it we were ending the show. Everyone gathered backstage as we headed to the after party. I was at the bar when Hitman approached me.

"Hey beautiful." He said greeting me.

"Oh, Hi." I replied nervously.

"Did you have a good time on the show today? "He asked me.

"yeah, it was fun. I had a great time tonight." I responded. We stood there talking for about 30 minutes until he grabbed my hand.

"You wanna get out of here?" He whispered in my ear and it sent chills down my body.

"S-Sure." I replied. He took my hand and led me out of the building and to his car. I sat in the passenger seat nervously, I've had a big crush on hitman for quite awhile and I was nervous to see what this night would bring us.

"why are you so tense?" He asked putting his hand on my thigh.

"I'm sorry, I'm nervous" I told him honestly.

"why are you nervous baby?" He asked pulling into his driveway and turning off the car.

"well, I just really like you and I want tonight to go well." I told him.

We both got out and walked up to the house and went inside.

"you want something to drink?" He asked.

"Water's fine" I told him as we stepped into the kitchen.

"You have a nice place." I said looking around.

"Thanks. Why don't we go have a seat over here." Hit said leading me over to his couch. We sat on his sofa and began to talk.

"You know, you're very beautiful." He said brushing my hair out of the way; I leaned forward and put my glass on the table and he did the same.

I leaned back and he looked me in the eyes and started to lean in. And so did I. We continued to lean in until our lips connected. He deepened the kiss and started to lean me back before he stopped.

"Why don't we take this into the bedroom." He Said. I shook my head yes as he led me into his room. We kissed again and this time he laid me in the middle of his bed. He started kissing down my neck and across my chest. His two hands found the top of the shirt I was wearing and started to rip it open to where my black lace bra was showing.

"Damn girl." He said kissing them. He unsnapped my bra and threw it to the ground.

"Do you really have 10 inches?" I asked him blushing.

"Why don't you come here and find out." Hitman said climbing off of me and standing at the end of the bed. I crawled over to him and got on my knees as he was waiting for me to undo his belt. I undid his jeans and slid them down his legs and then I slid his boxers off as well.

"Oh, wow!" I exclaimed as I stared at his length. He wasn't lying.

I started to lick up and down his hard cock as he started to moan. I took all of his length in my mouth as he grabbed my head and started to fuck my mouth. As the tip hit the back of my throat I gagged.

"Shit baby." He grunted before pulling me up and tossing me on the bed. He crawled in between my thighs and started to lick my dripping wet slit. The tip of his tongue flicked my clit and I arched up against his mouth. He kept eating my pussy as I came on his face. He crawled up my body and kissed me on the lips letting me taste my own juices before aligning his dick at my barely used pussy.

"Just go slow. You're the biggest I've ever had." I told him as he eased into my little hole.

"Wow, you're so fucking tight." He grunted shoving more into me as  I screamed.

"Oh fuck. It's so big. Oh my fucking god, you're stretching me so wide." I yelled. It took about another two minutes to get all of it inside.

After he got it all inside of me, I arched up against him.

"yes baby that's it." He grunted. I could feel him pulse inside of me  so I knew he was close to cumming.

"Where you want it baby?" He grunted again.

"Inside of me. Please cum inside of me." I begged him as he shoved his cock deep into my pussy. I felt him shoot his hot sticky cum inside of me ,I screamed as I was having another orgasm with him. Hitman collapsed on top of me as he took deep breaths he said, "God damn, that was the best pussy I've ever had" He leaned down and kissed me before we fell fast asleep.

A/N: Sorry for the late update, I've been busy with school and I'm working on another chapter right now, and I hope this chapter was up to your expectations.

Thank you