chapter 9

~Malain's View~

"So come on girls" Meile said standing up "time to get back to the invalid"

"Yeah, he's probably ate louis" I told them laughing. We all laughed, evan abbie. I think the time away from him and with us sort of cheered her up abit, which she desperately needed!

~Zayn's View~

We all heard laughing travel up the corridor and niall looked up and put his finger to his lips and said "shush now! don't say a word to them!" we all nodded and started talking about football. I was really happy I was getting the ring for niall. Him and abbie were great together.

~Megan's View~

We all stumbled into the room laughing a lot, there was a person in the canteen that spilt soup all down their shirt. For some reason it was hilarious. When we got our self's together we all went and stood with the boys. Fran jumped on harry kissing him like there was no tomorrow, Malain skipped over to lou and kissed him on the cheek, Abbie walked to niall and went to kiss him on the cheek but he turned his head and she giggled, Molly went to harrison and kissed him and Zayn picked meile up and kissed her nose. For some reason the boys were all in a sort of romantic mood, hmm.

~Niall's View~

I told zayn to get the ring today so I could do it sooner. So when everybody but abbie went home as he walked out of the door he turned around and nodded at me which really confused abbie and meile but I knew what he ment.

"I'm glad were alone again" she sighed, sounding so tired.

"Come here babe, you sound shattered. Come and cuddle up to me" soon as I said it without hesitation she hobbled up on the bed on my good side and snuggled into me. Back to how it should be.

~Harry's View~

"Fran? You know we've been together for a long time now?" I said to fran as we were cuddled up on the sofa, she lay across my lap as I played with her hair.

"Yeah?" She asked me sitting up looking slightly puzzled.

"Well how do you feel about taking our relationship to the next level?" I asked, looking deep into her eyes.

She smiled from ear to ear "how do you mean next level?"

~Meile's View~

"Were are you going then?" I asked zayn, we were at his house after leaving abbie and niall to it.

"Just out, I can't tell you, I promised I wouldn't but you'll know soon" he said as he ran out of the door smiling. I wonder what he's up to.

~Abbie's View~

When I woke up it was really dark and niall was asleep, so I just lay there. After everything we've been through together like this and all the stuff with my step dad..

*FLASHBACK*

when I was younger and after my parents split my mum got a new boyfriend, at first he was lovely always taking us places but then everything changed.. niall was there through it all, we'd been bestfriend's before we got into a relationship. I noticed things were going wrong when they were always arguing, I'd wake up to them screaming at each other all the time and end up ringing niall and crying down the phone. Then he started to hurt mum, I saw it a couple times. I was a mess but niall kept me together if it wasn't for him I couldn't of coped.

~Niall's View~

I woke up and heard abbie sniffling, "what's wrong baby?"

"I was just thinking, but im alright" she said sniffling again.

"Ey, come on. you know you can tell me, was it him again?" I asked trying to be sensitive about it, I knew it still upset her. She nodded and started crying some more, so I held her tighter and kissed her head telling it would all be okay. I hated seeing her like this, I hate what he did to her and her mum!

*Next Day*

~Molly's View~

"Oi" you yelled at harrison as he nicked a piece of your toast "that was my breakfast!"

"Ah well, you can make some more" he said winking and kissing your cheek. Everything was nearly back to normal just got to wait till niall was back home, but I couldn't see harry throwing any party's any time soon!