THE WOLF AND THE DRAGON

"Darling you're like hot water, relaxing but dangerous."

x

Chapter Four

The wolf and the Dragon

"Seraphina!"

Said woman sighed before turning her head to the side, her eyes lazily shifting over to face her handmaiden, and her sister. It seemed as thought she spent most of her days either getting reprimanded for something, or simply just being yelled at.

Lyanna turned her head to the side, effectively hiding her smile as she watched Seraphina actually act her age for once.

"Yes?" Seraphina drawled out slowly, as she defiantly faced Zhalia.

Their handmaiden was a Dothraki woman, who could probably kill the two girls in the blink of an eye. Its like owning a wolf – you can't, wolves aren't domesticated creatures, and neither are the Dothraki. She was an intimidating woman, and only Seraphina had the audacity to try her.

Lyanna wasn't raised by just Zhalia, she was raised alongside another handmaiden that she has that remained in Winterfell. In Seraphina's case, only Zhalia looked after her, well the majority of the time. Seraphina was a mini Zhalia, but she was just a little domesticated compared to the woman. Also, Seraphina was simply just a ballsy girl, who appeared to have no fears, and that was something Lyanna couldn't help but look up to her for.

Her sister has much more control over herself, and her expressions while Lyanna was easily triggered by anything, and for the life of her, she couldn't mask her expression. She was expression, just like Brandon and Benjen were, Ned is really good at hiding his emotions.

Zhalia narrowed her eyes at Sera. "Where is your head? Is something wrong? There better be because I would love to know why you are ignoring your lessons and me." She snapped angrily, her accent heavy and understandable.

Sera sighed again before turning around and facing her carriage window, a small frown on her face. Seraphina was feeling very off, she couldn't pinpoint what it was but she felt it enough where it was affecting her personality.

As much as she bloody tried, she couldn't push back the events that happened at High Heart, and that included the dream she had. For the last two days, she has been having the recurring dream, the same one with the man and the dragon, and something deep in her heart told her that it wasn't just a dream.

A forewarning perhaps?

It just wasn't possible though, the dragons were dead, they have been for centuries.

But she was just given three dragon eggs, the same three eggs that caused her mother to go insane and let herself burn. It just...it didn't flow, it didn't make sense to her.

As a lover of books, Seraphina has read countless of books, she adored to read, and the only thing that she can connect her dream to would be dragon dreams.

Daenys the Dreamer was a Targaryen with the blood of old Valyria, and as a maiden she was plagued with visions, visions that portrayed the doom of Valyria. Most dragon dreams involve dragons, and seem to plague those with the blood of old Valyria, families such as the Targaryen's, the Blackfyre's, and the Velayron's.

And then the thought of that just caused Seraphina to stress even more. The ghost of High Heart told her that she was named Daenys, and she has never heard that name ever be uttered. She was just in a constant state of thought after thought and she felt absolutely drained and insane.