Pain

Hope you enjoy this Chapter ... Iv been thinking of making my chapters a little longer ? What do you think ? Comment on what you think ?

I would like to dedicate this chapter toooooooo .... @EmelenJoyVasquez For Voting on every single Chapter of Just Flame , No Ice 3!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Normal POV

Zeref then appeared infont of Natsu and Grey .... He then gave them both a evil smile ..

Zeref : Everyone will now suffer , how much i did !

Grey : I DONT CARE HOW MUCH YOU SUFFERED , THAT DOSENT MEAN YOU MAKE OTHER PEOPLE SUFFER FOR THE PAIN YOU HAVE RECEIVED !

Lucy : AHHHHHH !

Everyone turned to look at Lucy .... Everyones eyes widened .... She was coved in blood ... Natsu and Grey ran to her trying to wip the blood off her ... But everytime they did more just coved her ...

Natsu : ZEREF PLEASE ........

Natsu's POV

I couldent take it anymore , Luce was crying on the floor in pain ... Her chococlate brown eyes were now red and puffy and tears were streaming down her face ... I couldent take it anymore ....

Natsu : ZEREF PLEASE ........ I'LL LET YOU TAKE HER ...... JUST HEAL HER PLEASE .... !

Zeref's hands were then coved with a dark black aura ... He then walked over to Lucy and picked her up ... She then stopped screaming .

But then i saw her mouth move and she whispered " I will always love you Natsu ". She then disappeared ....Grey then walked up to me and pulled my collar up . While my feet were now hoving above the ground .. Tears were streaming down my eyes ... As i thought about what Lucy had said ...

Zerefs POV

I then took Lucy back to Tenrou Island ... But i had then change my plan on what to do with her ... Since she possesses Light Magic ... I can sacrifice her and take her magic power ... But i need to know why she doesn't have a magic aura around her ... Iv heard that when mages possesses Light magic or any kind of strong magic they are surrounded in a strong magic aura ... That people can feel .

I then noticed she was wearing a bracelet .... Natsu must of gave it to her..... I then reached my hand to take it when ... She woke up and slapped my hand away from it .

Lucy : WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING ?

Zeref : I just wanted to see what it was .... Im guessing Natsu gave it too you , since its so precious to you !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ... Remember to vote and comment ...

Thanks Minna

Trinity Li