The start

the skinny boy walked the streets, the bags under his eyes stood out about 50 pounds he was strong.... but constantly got beat up by gang members and other men, agressive to anyone he first meets it whould be nice to have a friend.

jack, jack minChester was the boys name short brown hair blue jeans a blue checkard flanel with a black shirt underneith.

walking the streets it began to rain, the boy decided to sit on a curb on the sidewalk.A girl was riding her skateboard her hair not pulled back about 100lb and always was hit on because she did cheer didnt have many close friends because she was always used  Jade, Jade Smith was the girls name she had shoulder length blonde hair riped black jeans black crop top and high top vans

      As is began to rain she stops and lifts up her board and starts to run and then sees the boy sitting on the curb she sits next to him. The boy looked at her as he started to get up with a sigh, he never got sleep unless either he was made to or got knocked out, he never ate unless he trusted that person or was forced too. he got up but immediately fell down again back on the curb, looking around he fixed his beanie along with his hair and put his head in his hands. She looked at him not knowing what to say. she looks back out at the road and then she starts to speak "h..hey" she hesitates. the boy looked at her and started to look up his sleepy structure meeting her, as he backed up a little usually he was aggressive towards people but for some reason this girl he wasn't was it something about her? the boy didnt know himself. two to four men walked up behind the boy gripping onto his shoulder but the boy did nothing.