overture.

◇Diamond◇

I moaned out Alyssa's name as her tongue vibrated against me. I pulled her hair to bring her closer as she continued.

"Shit Lyssa.." I slowly panted as I could tell I was coming to my climax.

My eyes slowly rolled into the back of my head and I could feel all my juices release.

"Damn babygirl.."She looked up at me with her face wet.

"Well shit you did this." I sat up slightly as she wiped her face off.

"I know, and that's what I like about it.. you know this."

I nodded knowing exactly what she meant, even though when I gave her head it was better.

She laid by me, rubbing on my partially exposed stomach.

"You tryna get something to eat now? Since you act like you never know what you want ." She asked me.

"Yea, we can get Chinese.. that's what I want now. I'll just have you later." I responded walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind me.
°°°°
Alyssa was in the bathroom, her now taking a hour for her just to grab some takeout for her and Diamond.

"Alyssa what you getting all pretty for? Shit.. we just going to get takeout" Diamond said as her patience level lowered.

"Hold up, damn I'm almost ready." Alyssa said as she took out the last flexi rod that was placed in her hair.

"Well hurry the fuck up, shit." Diamond leaned against the wall when the door opened.

"I'm ready, happy now?"Alyssa said walking past Diamond receiving a loud smack on her ass.

"Happy now that shit..now come on" Diamond took her hand and they both left out.
__

Yall I haven't done I G×G book in so long, so don't bash me if it's trash.

-Crystal🌌