Episode 9.5: Transfer Student Time

Ara: I haven't fully uploaded in a long time...

Nagisa: how long has it been Ritsu?

Ritsu: if you count from August 14, the celebratory side chapter, 5 months and 19 days!

Ara: *spits out drink at Used tampon*

Karma: 5... months...?

Ara: Ritsu start it while I make my escape *bolts out the door*

Ritsu: hai! Ara-chan and Chicken Nugget-chan do not own Assassination classroom/ ansatsu kyoushitsu! Now let's start the show!

Karma: Ara get your ass back here! *runs after her*

Nagisa: who will win? Place your bets here!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

"(L/n)(Y/N) and Akabane Karma..." I felt his bloodlust radiating off of him in waves. "What have you done to me?!" He turned around as I saw his giant head and his high-pitched voice setting in.

"Wow, it actually worked..." Karma teased as I pushed a ruler into Korosensei's head.

"T-That's not normal helium... what is it?" Okuda asked as the ruler went into Korosensei's head.

"Liquid Helium." I informed as I tied some rope (Ara: h-how did she get the rope...? Nagisa: maybe offset...) around Korosensei's tentacles as he started floating off the air.

"What have you done to me?! Get me down this instant!" Korosensei yelped as his head was getting bigger.

"I'll have to pop your head then, looks like you work as a balloon instead of taking it and only having a squeaky voice like humans." I pulled out a needle and I swear I saw fear in Korosensei's eyes as he ate the needle.

"Korosensei..."

"Yes?" He turned to me with puppy dog eyes (Ara: he probably learned it from Tamaki) as I cringed.

"Why did you eat the needle?"

"B-Because a needle is dangerous to have around!" Korosensei flustered as the class sweatdropped.

"You do realize we have guns, right?" Nagisa implied as Korosensei flinched.

"Y-Yes, but those are just toys compared to--" I interupted Korosensei's denial as I cut myself with one of the knifes. "(Y-Y/n)-san!"

"What? I thought you said that they were just toys?" I acknowledged as I let the blood drip from my wrist. "But why does it not hurt?"

"(Y/n)-san! You should know that those weapons harm people like us!" Korosensei popped his head and appeared in front of me with a first aid kit.

"...People like... us?" I questioned as he stopped bandaging for a moment. "Korosensei-- no, Grim Reaper, what are you saying?" (Ara: so just a heads up for those people that will type in the comments saying "didn't you say it was God of death in the first chapter?" to which I say, you actually pay attention to this shitty book? Now that's commitment. (I messed up, it was Grim Reaper; I swear on my life they said God of Death in the anime) but that's all for now)

"(Y/n)-san-- I mean, (assassin name), are we even human anymore? I'm a giant yellow octopus while you can't be killed by anything! We're basically mon--" I cut off his tentacle holding my wrist and bandaged up the rest.

"I don't want to hear that word ever again, octopus." I warned, taking my bag and leaving for the day.

??? POV (Ara: woah! I'm actually bringing back pov's?? Karma: what the hell, it's the end of the world! Ara: wow, how nice of you to put it Used Tampon)