Love

Jackson and I are really good friends. I used to live in London. I met him, and then dad wanted me to go spend time with my aunt uncle and cousins. They live in Oregon. When I was about to leave we were attacked.

I am at my locker, when Stiles comes up to me. Liam and Hayden are back together which sort of makes me want to shoot someone, but you know life is life and life sucks.

" Hey " he says with a grin.

" Hi " I say.

" Coach wants me to drive you to the hospital " he says.

" Oh okay " I say.

School ends. Stiles is already waiting for me. " Scott and them are meeting us at the hospital " he says as I get into the front seat of his car.

" Oh great " I say sarcastically.

We get to the hospital, and they are looking at my brain with a machine. I swear someone come take me now. After Stiles comes in with the group. " So? " He asks.

" What are they looking for? " Liam asks.

" A disease called frontotemporal dementia. It's when areas of your front brain beings to shrink and there is no freaking cure " I say about to cry.

" Do you have it? " Kira asks.

" I don't know " I say. " Just waiting for them to tell me " I add. The doctor walks in.

" Y/N you don't have frontotemporal dementia. It just seems that you are having night terrors " he says. " It's very common, try to find like an anchor or someone that can keep you calm " he adds. I nod.

" Thanks doc " I say.

" SCOTT MICHAEL! " A woman screams.

" Mom " Scott says.

" Why are you at the hospital? " She asks.

" They came to give me support " I say.

" I have one more question. How many hours are you getting? " She asks.

" 6 " I say.

" A night? " She asks.

" In the last week " I say. 

" You need to get home, and get some rest " she says. I nod. 

" I'll take her home " Stiles says. 

We get to my house, and he helps me to my room. 

" Thanks " I say. 

" You're welcome " he says. 

" Um, so what happened to your mom? " I ask. 

" Same disease actually " he says. He sits on my bed, next to me. 

" Oh I'm sorry for your lost " I say. 

" It's actually totally fine " he says. He leans in, I kiss him slowly. He picks me up, and puts on my bed. His shirt comes off. 

" Um, I should probably get some rest " I say. 

" Yeah you should " he says. " Or- " he beings and starts kissing me again. You know those kisses that just feel right? That was what it felt like when I was kissing him. The next morning, I woke up in my bra and underwear. What happened? Stiles's flannel shirt was on the ground. What happened? Stiles is gone, I shove the flannel in my bag, and I get ready. Leaving my hair down. I get into my outfit. 

I go into my jeep, and head to school

I go into my jeep, and head to school. Stiles is the first person I see. I just grins at me. " Stiles " I call, running up to him. I open my backpack. " You left this " I add. He takes it, and grins. 

I am walking when I hear Scott and Stiles talking. 

" You slept with her? You have a freaking girlfriend " Scott says.

" It just happened " Stiles says. 

" Seriously? You wanted to happen, because you fell in love " Scott says. " You've only known her for 3 months " he adds. 

" It meant nothing " Stiles says. 

" Meant nothing? " I ask. 

" Y/N how long were you standing there? " Stiles asks. 

" Long enough " I say. 

" Y/N let me explain " he says. 

" No " I snap at him. " I thought this was real, but no it meant nothing " I add. 

" Y/N " he says. 

" Don't talk to me " I say, as tears run down my face. He's dating Malia I should have never kissed him or slept with him I'm such an idiot. I walk into my dad's room, after I was done with my 3rd period. I had a test in 1st and 2nd. I look to see Stiles and Scott. Greenburg opens the door, and I walk in. Everyone is reading in their textbooks. Scott and Stiles looks up and sees me. 

" Hey dad, I'm not feeling well I think I am going to go home if that's okay with you " I say. 

" Yeah honey that's fine " he says. " You okay? " He adds. 

" Yeah I'm fine, just boy stuff and lacrosse it doesn't matter it means nothing " I say. 

" Okay baby, just drive up here after school. I need you to help me with lacrosse " he says. I nod, I being to walk out when Stiles and I make eye contact. 

I walk out of the classroom. " Can I go to the restroom? " Stiles asks. 

" Yeah sure Stilinski " my dad says. I am crying, as I continue to ball my eyes out. 

" Y/N! Wait up! " Stiles yells. 

" Leave me alone Stiles " I say, trying to talk through my crying. 

" Y/N! " He says, stopping and holding my hands. I move them. 

" Don't touch me. Okay Stiles don't talk to me " I say. 

" Y/N I'm sorry " he says. 

I don't say anything, leaving him there heartbroken.