Darius Highschool

This is not connected to the story you just read. This story is connected to the Cyrus one but with Darius Enjoy!

I talked to Olivia and Lucy before school tomorrow.

You: Today is the last day of summer... Tomorrow is FIRST DAY OF SEVENTH GRADE IN HIGHSCHOOL!!!
L: yeppers...
O: im following you tomorrow Yn *(your name)*
Yn: well im following abby
O: k
L:...you guys are lucky...
Yn: yea srry Lucy...
L: its fine
O: i gtg
L:yea same
Yn: yea, its 1:57
O: baiii
L:night
Yn: night fam

We log off and sleep.
~5 1/2 hrs later (6:30)~
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I get up and shut it off.
I get ready.

Dad: hey, Tina told me a new family moved in
Yn: ok

Its 7:11 and i head out. I reach the bus stop and it was 7:15. The bus doesn't come till 7:20. I looked to my right and saw 4 boys. It looked like they were a grade or two ahead... I let them on the bus first then i got on. I sat next to two of them. We arrived at the school and i got off behind the 2 boys. I guess the other two are at least 6th graders. I stayed in the main area.

Yn: Hai Lucy!!!
L: Haaaiii!!!

We hug each other. We wait for Libby. Olivia finally arrives.

O: Yo whatup!
Yn: yo libs!
L: hii!!

A bit later Jade and Azia come to the main area. One of the teachers came down our set of stairs. She went over to the two new kids.

Teacher: dobre?
Thing1&thing2: y-yea
Teach: ok follow me

They followed her up the stairs.

~with the brothers~

Teacher: ok so this is the 3rd floor. Cyrus, your locker is 354 and Darius your locker is 352. Go ahead and put your things away and then grab the three first classes.
They grabbed their things.
Teach: ok so Cyrus, your class is right here, you have me first. So you can pick a seat to sit at and ill bring your brother to his class.

He nodded.

Teach: Darius, this is your first class. This is history and this is Mr. Beers.

Mr.B: hey there kiddo you can pick a seat and settle in.
A few minutes later the bell rings. We run up the stairs. We look for our lockers. I stepped in the classroom, I saw one of the brothers, and took a seat with Olivia, Chelsey, and Bella.

Teach: good morning class! Im Mrs Jenkins and welcome to math class! So im gonna get to know you a bit. When i call your name, stand up and tell us something about you.  Madison Brownelle.

M: i like to cheer
Mrs J: Bella Case?
Bella: i love piggies 🐷
Mrs J: Olivia Chromczak
O: LLAMA!
Mrs J: heheh. Cyrus Dobre
C: m-my brothers...
Mrs J&all girls: awwww.
Mrs J:Anderson Eggleson

After a few she finished with names. The bell rang. We head to history.

Mr. Teach: this is history, you in this class?

We nod our heads. We pick seats and mingle till it starts.

Mr B: Im Mr. Beers.