My life

{OK! Let's get this started I hope you enjoy it}

{Ouma Kokichi POV}

  I am Ouma Kokichi and I am the Super Highschool Level Mathematician.  I know that is a boring talent right, a boring talent, for a boring boy.  I walk thought the halls of teenagers rushing and screaming clutching my bag to my chest looking around trying to find my way. I hear screaming, cursing and multiple shrieking highschool girls running in sync towards the one guy in school everyone loved AMAMI RANTAROU. Everyone loved him the super high school level historian. I didn't understand why they loved him maybe, because he was tall?, handsome?, smart?  I just don't understand.  From how I see him he seems like a typical high school jerk.
Maybe he just wasn't seeing what the screaming girls were or maybe they were just dumb. I looked up and saw his bright green eyes staring into mine.

{Amami POV}

Another day in this boring, worthless school.  I think to myself wearing a fake smile looking at the girls surrounding me laughing quietly and say my greetings and goodbyes to all of them. God I hate everyone in this school so boring, weak, annoying.  I hate the weak people I despise them.  As the horde of annoying screaming girls walked away from me I looked around the room and fear filled purple eyes caught mine as I stared for a bit before looking away and looking to another set of purple eyes that were filled with anger and hate instead of fear I liked those eyes. I looked over to another set of pink eyes filled with hate as well, they were beautiful all of the eyes in the room the windows to the souls. I smiled as I walked towards my classroom my hands shoved in my pockets ad u was following the small boy with fear filled purple eyes.  He was kind of interesting. 

{SO THAT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER COMMENT WHO I SHOULD FOCUS ON IN THE SECOND ONE}