Unexpected Calling

Yet another busy day at the organization, order after order, report after report, mission after mission. The castle fell silent as those busy Nobodies were out doing their duties and there sat a tall, blue haired young man in silence. Well, silent all but the sound of scribbling on paper.

This young man was possibly the busiest of this group, being second in command. Mending to his Master's needs as well as keeping the other members in check. Tonight Saïx did was correct reports and even rewrite them, since some members were slousy and lazy. The Superior would be very displeased.

You could say that he saved the other member's asses from being punished and put on tougher missions... But that was not the case. If he turned these in as was, he'd be the one to be punished. And knowing lord Xemnas, he would not take that chance.

"These fools..." The Diviner muttered under his breath, scribbling more and more on the paper in front of him.
And just a moment passes that the peaceful silence and loneliness was not broken, until a sudden portal formed behind him. Saïx didn't even lift his head to look; Instead he called out,

"What is it now.."

Footsteps entered the room and a low familiar chuckle was heard behind the bluenette. It was Xigbar...
"Look who's in a grumpy mood as usual... Relax, it's nothin' bad. The Superior just wants his lapdog." He smirked, Saïx never did like that everyone called him that. Although, he made the others stop. But he knew Xigbar wasn't scared of him so he couldn't make him stop...

Saïx clicked his pen and set it down on the marble table.
"I'll be there in a moment.." He sighed.
'What could he want at this hour?' The Diviner thought to himself.
'Surely he knows I have a lot of work to do..'
He got up from the marble desk and Xigbar vanished to do his own work, or to do nothing.
Sigh...
Whatever it is, he's gone now.
The bluenette took off and decided to walk to Xemnas instead of using the portals, he wanted to see what members were back yet.

Walking across this massive castle was relaxing to him, especially when no one was around. Being second in command, he was allowed to go places the others weren't allowed to. His boots clanked on the marble and metal floors and it oddly satisfied him. As well as getting excellent views of the great Kingdom Hearts. He'd been living in the castle for a while to know what places were best, he didn't have a problem with living here. But some members did..

As he calmly walked to Xemnas' chamber he thought of all the things that he had maybe called him for.

To talk? To appoint missions? To tell him to fetch him something?
Or someone... Anything was possible.

The young man began to think of his Superior, how much he admired him. If Nobodies can even do that...

"I have come.. You needed me?"

"Ah, you arrived. What took you so long?" The silver haired man stood before him, almost completely a silhouette because of the beautiful heart-shaped moon that stood glowing behind him.

His deep voice rumbled so softly that it made the bluenette straighten himself.

"I was reviewing today's reports, forgive me.." He lowered his head.

"You are forgiven. Now, Saïx.." The Master turned to him, gazing upon him with gentle amber eyes. The Diviner looked to see and locked eyes with his, noticing how they were almost glowing. It grabbed his attention.
"Do you know why I called you here?"

"No Sir."
So formal...
The Superior turned away and the Diviner stared at his silhouette patiently, admiring his broad muscular stance.
A familiar clang of metal was heard in front of the attractive man, and Saïx's head tilted.

"Now?"

-End of part one-