Living with an Alien??

[It's approximately 8:45 pm and you are at your home with something you accidentally picked up. You both stare at each other for while as you ask yourself many questions.]

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

'Why is he calling me earthling? Is he really an alien? Was that kiss really necessary? Why is the smile so cute?' You keep asking yourself many questions. Standing there in a daze, you watch the alien going around looking at stuff around your house. 

-Taehyung's POV-

Taehyung looks around the house excitedly. He jumps a little when touching a few stuff that was strange to him. 'All of this stuff is so interesting. They are so weird but cool! Back home, we don't even have this stuff. They must be really advanced." He thought to himself before turning to look at your whole still glued to the corner. "Earthling, what is all of this stuff in your dwelling? They are so strange. I never saw them before'' Taehyung asked and picks up one of the frames along the top of the fireplace. He looks at the picture for awhile. "Is this your parents?" His brown eyes darted a glance at you. 

-Y/N's POV-

You blink for a few time and looks over at Taehyung. Taking a deep breath, you walk over to where he is. "First of all, my name is not "earthling." My name is Y/N. Choi Y/N. Second.." You snatch the picture frame right out of his hand and place it back in its place. "Yes, they are my parents and please don't touch my stuff." You told him wanting to make it clear to him. 

"Choi Y/N," Taehyung repeated those two words. "Such a pretty name. One that fit for a pretty lady such as yourself." He said quietly with a smiles and his hands on your cheek. It wasn't his box smiles. One of those that could kill you from just looking. 

Thump. Thump. 
Your face slowly turns red from his word as your heart slightly beat faster. "Y-Yah!" You slapped his hands away out of instinct. Poor you. That probably the first time such a handsome man touch you and you slapped him away. "A..and don't touch me so suddenly like that."

Is he really an alien? What kind of alien is that handsome and know how to say such..cringy and sweet words? You questioned yourself seeing his behavior. You sighed and go sit on the couch, grabbing the pillow next to you to hug it. The alien follows you like a puppy and sits down next to you. You slightly peek at him and bite your bottom lips. "You says you came here to find your Princess. Who is your Princess? Does she live on Earth?"

Taehyung looks at you and he tilted his head. "I guess I have to tell you. To be honest, I don't know who my Princess is rather I'm just blindly looking for her. She isn't really a princess just someone who will marry me and help me rule over my planet. I don't think she does. We just randomly picked Earth."

"Ah, I see. Well, why did you come out of an egg instead of a spaceship?" You ask. This was one of the things you are most confused and curious about. Common sense alien would come to earth in their spaceship. "Spaceship? What is that?" Taehyung asked and looks at you. Sighing, you take out your phone to search up "spaceship'' on google. Out of nowhere, he snatches the phone away from. "What is this thing!? You just click on it and stuff came on the thing!!" He said excitedly as he held the strange object in his hand. "Yah! Give it back!" You reach over and take the phone back from him. "This is called a phone and this is a spaceship." You click on one of the pictures to enlarge it to show him. 

"Oh that. We call that a ⌇⌿⏃☊⟒⌇⊑⟟⌿ (spaceship). Yes, we do have spaceship but.." Taehyung stopped for a second before continuing, "My parents thought going in an egg would be cheaper!" He said laughing to himself.

For a second when he paused, you saw the anger on his face but it disappeared right away. 'He looks angry for a second there...' You thought and decided not to ask him. "Where will you live now while looking for her?"

The question never seems to strike the carefree Taehyung until now. "RIGHT. WHERE WILL I LIVE? AH.." He turns to you and starts pleading you with puppy eyes. He was practically begging you to let him. "No no. I can't live alone with a man..!" You refused him but he keeps moving toward you keep the same puppy face. You back off and soon he pinned you down on the couch. His face changes expression which make your heart beat faster as if it a bomb about to explode. "O.Okay fine! Fine! J-Just get off me!" You reach up and pushed him away, making him fall to the ground.

Okay fine! Fine! J-Just get off me!" You reach up and pushed him away, making him fall to the ground

Taehyung falls to the ground but get up right away then do his victory dance. While you just lay there on the couch with a blank face. What have I done? I just agreed to live with an alien. A sexy and handsome alien. I need to buy condom. Just in case.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Haha. That last sentence about condom is just a joke! Don't worry there no smut in this book! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Like, share, and vote! Thanks guys. :D