Chapter 39

Recap Q U O N C E Y

"Fuck you now let's get this ring b"

Cam- aight we out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took 4 hours looking for the perfect ring. It was a Platinum Engagement Ring: This Expensive Diamond Ring showcases a magnificent 10.05-carat, cushion cut diamond in the center and 2 trapezoid cut diamonds on the sides totaling 1.63 ctw. This luxurious 3 stone diamond engagement ring is absolutely breathtaking. After i paid the man $199,845.00 I carefully placed in my pocket hoping I don't loose it or even damage it. I even got Tashay a little 5 carrot diamond ring but I placed it on a sliver necklace so she won't loose it. I already got the rings✔️ I just need a hair cut and a nice tuxedo for dinner. I'm ready to let the world know that I'm deeply in love with her and I want her title to be my wife.

D E J A

We were now at the mall eating at the food court. YES we found her a nice white long dress and some black wedges with black and white accessories. I was just about to take another bite of my pizza when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"OWWE"

Riah- what happen Deja is it the baby?

"Take me to the hospital like now"

T A S A R I A H

Deja- take me to the hospital like now.

I helped Deja out her chair and walked the same speed as her. We were finally at the car and she was dialing Cam number.

Deja- THIS SHIT HURT

"Just breathe Deja we almost there"

Less than ten minutes we arrived at Jackson Memorial Hospital. I helped her out of the car and headed towards the entrance

"excuse me ma'm we need a doctor my best friend is in labor."

Nurse- take a seat and sign these papers.

"Excuse-

Deja- BITCH IF YOU DONT CALL THE MOTHER FUCKING DOCTOR YO ASS GONE BE GRASS WHEN I DROP THIS BABY. NOW I ADVISE YO WANNA BE BRAZILIAN HAIR YOU GOT UP IN YO HEAD TO FIND ME A DAMN DOCTOR SO I CAN HAVE THIS BABY.

And with that she called a doctor which escorted her to the third flood not before placing her in a wheel chair.

Deja- WHERE THE FUCK IS CAM LIGHT SKIN UGLY ASS???

"I'm calling him right now"

I kept blowing Cameron phone but his ass wasn't picking up so I called Q which he picked up on the first ring"

Q- baby-

"Listen baby Deja is in labor and needs Cameron to be at the hospital NOW. "

Q- I'm on my way with him now. Y'all at Jackson?

"Yes now hurry up bae"

I hung up and held Deja hand. My bestfriend look like she was going to pass out she was breathing hard and saying that she is in pain. The doctor said she was 7 centimeters dilated and almost ready to push. few minutes later Cam came busting up In here going straight to see Deja.

Cam- baby you okay?

Deja- Riah this nigga said am I OKAY? Tell that fuck nigga do I look ok?

Cam- come on Deja you don't need to be mean I'm just trying to help.

Deja ass was about to speak when she felt a sharp contraction. Doctor came and told Deja she was fully dilated and ready to have this baby. I did a quick little prayer before she begin to start pushing. I was about to walk off when Deja ass yelled my name saying to stay with her during this process. I couldn't just say no so I stayed. I was on the right side and Cam was on the left side holding her hand.

Doctor- I want you to give me a big push when I count to three.

1

2

3

PUSH

Deja was pushing so hard that she looked like she was turning purple.

I told Deja to breathe and give the doctor another push when she was ready. Deja pushed again and yelled out of pain.

Deja- I CANT DO THIS

Doctor- just one more push Deja and your baby will be out.

Deja pushed one last time with all her forced and let out a relieve. All your heard was a baby cry. I stared at the light skin curly hair baby girl. Camonie Desiree Hart. 7 pounds and 11lbs. The doctor cleaned baby Camonie and wrapped her up. He then placed Camonie in Deja hands. I stared and awwe. She looked just like CAMERON. Same nose, ears, eyes and all. She probably got Deja attitude but we will just have to wait in the future.

C A M E R O N

Damn I'm a father now. Shit just got real when Deja gave me Camonie. My seed. I kissed her nose and Camonie smiled at me showing me her pure gums. My baby was just beautiful. I kissed Deja and told her thank you for being the best girlfriend and carrying my seed for 9 months.

May 17, 2014 is the day I met my twin, my daughter my everything Camonie Desiree Hart.

T A S A R I A H

I gave Deja a kiss on the forehead, hugged Cam and gave baby Camonie a kiss and left the room. I wanted them to bond with their new addition. I smiled at the fact that my baby boy kicked me since he knew his cousin Camonie was born. I walked out and was greeted with Q holding a sleepy Tashay.

"Hey baby"

Q- hey, she had the baby?

"Yeah Camonie Desiree Hart" she looks just like Cam. You can hand me Tashay and you can go see the baby."

Tashay- no no no I'm up I wanna see baby.

I shook my head and told Q to go ahead and I'll wait out here. He nodded his head and gave me a passionate kiss. What a day.

CAMONIE DESIREE HART

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOUT OUT TO CAMONI for the baby name ☺️ Thanks Hunn

Deja had the baby !!

Q didn't get the chance to propose y'all. But he said just wait on it !!!

Camoni Desiree Hart I love that name

1⃣1⃣0⃣ VOTES & COMMENTS

CARTER DEE ☺️✌️