The meeting

You are new to Korea. All alone, not knowing any one. You have been here for a week. As you were stuck in your thoughts you realize that your name was called.

"Y/n!"

Walking up to the counter you collect your coffee and pay. The coffee, it reminded you of home. You missed home. Exiting the cafe, listening to your thoughts. A feeling of being nervous washed over you, approaching your new work place.... Big hit.

This was your first day at Big Hit. Every step closer to the glass door made you want to throw up. As you walk in you are treating by a secretary.

"Hello, how I may I help you?"
"...Hi... umm... I have a meeting with..."
"The manger... I know, follow me"

Walking into a huge meeting room you are meet with 8 pairs of eyes, you didn't recognize 7 of them. Being greeted by the manger you sit down. The other ones that you don't recognize introduce them self.

"Hello... we are BTS" A tall handsome guy with dimples says. You smile at his comment, making you feel welcome to the new work place.

Your stress has started to fade. But you were worried because it felt like no one has blinked, all eyes were on you. After the stress had faded a new feeling of being uncomfortable had stated to make it way to you. No more introductions were made, you didn't know there names but you would look them up later.

"So... Y/n. How was your flight?" You turn your head to the manger giving him a sweet smile.
"Good, sir."
"Well that's great. So we made an expedition to you because your not married. We loved your art work and we thought we should hire you."
"Oh! Thank you. I'm very excited to be here"