Lonely Night

Sorry I haven't written in a while I was sick. The date is going to be 12-25-2017. By the Songs Name and the Titles Name u know something's about to happen.

Dinah's POV-

The days went by fast and we are having a dinner party at the pack house and it is lit. The kids are in the basement having their Christmas party. Everybody is either drunk or high. This has been going on for at least 3 hours. It started at 5:00 and is now 8:00. This party ends at 12:00. The kids party ends at 10:00 which is fair because they need their rest.

  "Ayyy what up Zendaya!" I said. "Ayyy what up!" she said. " Yo is it that hard to find a mate!" Zendaya asked. "No, not really. If u find the right one." I replied.

   Kehlani comes running through everyone and pushes Zendaya onto me and then me and brush lips for 5 seconds before we both pull back and get off each other. We both look at each other scared and worried about what just happened. I turn my head to see Ally beside us with her jaw wide open and on the verge of crying.

  "Ally it was a mistake. Kehlani came running through and accidentally pushed Zendaya onto me and we brushed lips." I told her but that wasn't enough. She came towards bringing up her right arm and SMACK! (Hold on let me put it in bold words) SMACK!!!!!!! She ran off to god knows where crying. Me and Zendaya looked at each other scared and worried about what's going to happen next.