01

NAMJOON's POV

I'm the Alpha of my pack.
Jin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung too as well , but I'm the actual leader.
We have three betas with us : Hoseok , Jimin and Taehyung . The last one is a very weird one.

Sometimes he acts like a child , so we've taken him as our Omega... Cause yeah we don't have one.
We don't need it.

Usually every pack has at least one . They're like toys to feed the Alphas and Betas when they're stressed . Wich make them appear as smaller creatures for their predators , they always fear the other wolves without trusting nobody.
But they must respect their superiors too. That's because they have no body strength enough to protect themself , so they rely on Alphas and Betas of their pack. Most of us usually like bullying them without a reason . It's a choiche.

By the way I don't wanna be bored by such a thing as an Omega . I've got better things to care about .

JIN's POV

I was having a run with Jiminnie and Tae . Gosh , those kids know how to run for real . They're Betas but they might have the same power of an Alpha in their DNA.

I decided to let them play around for a bit as I stopped to catch my breath .
I'm becaming too old for this , aish .
I laid my back on a tree's trunk and shifted into my human side.
I was sweating so hard.

Thats the moment when I heard soft cried and whimpers coming from the bush in front of me.
I shifted into wolf again and then the scent made my Alpha side taking the best in me.
My dominant wolf was active more than ever .

What kind of creauture was that ?
I'm really courious about what (or who) is making me this effect.
I finally started approaching my pray , slowly.

My canines where already out , ready to bite . Whoever that was he knew that his scent has reached me and he suddenly hitched his breath and went quiet .

I chocked as he thought that he could became invisible this way. Like , just a little kid would be this naive.

I'm the Alpha of this forest.
I might be old , but nothing can escape me.

3 ... 2 ... 1...
I jumped on the bash and for my suprise I landed on the grass.
When I looked down I saw a small white wolf with black
round eyes that was crying under my weight.

I never saw someone like this . Could he be an....

" HYUNG ! THATS AN OMEGA ! "

I turned my face to see Jiminnie and Tae with a curious expressions painted on their faces.

" Yeah ...I guess ...."

I looked down again . Now he was just sobbing and mumbling something incomprehensible.

" Please-e , don't hurt-t m-mee..."
He was shaking violenty, I acutally thought he was cold so I embraced him with my body .
But my move seemed to scare him more . I was overhanging him .

Jimin started smelling the air as he approached us . He came near the small boy and licked his ear.
Everyone in our pack take it as a sympathy towards each other .

But he reacted the same opposed to that.
"DONT EAT ME-E ! "
He cried buring his little muzzle into my neck .

We chocked at his cuteness.
"No , sweetie I'm not gonna eat you , I swear , calm down little one ..."
We repeated while cuddling him.
I can tell he was now feeling a little more secure , but still sorta wary and distant.

I changed my idea on Omegas .
That one was too much adorable to be hated or hit.
I wanna keep him with us now .
I'll take care of him.
I'm sure Joonie will like him too with time .

****
AUTHOR-NOTES:
Hi guys , thank u for reading :)
I'm Italian , grammatical mistakes might be present.
I'll try my best , enjoy <3