02

JHOPE's POV

"Hyung-nim , Jiminnie , Tae... come in , it's freezing outside !"
I said as I opened the door .

"Thank you Hoseok ."
Jin-hyung said entering followed by the other too .
They were in their human's forme and they weren't wearing appropriated clothes for this weather .

They had a strange aura .
There was a strong scent too on the air .

"Hyung...?"
"Yes ?"
He answered me from the kitchen.
"Do you feel it too ?"

He didn't answered me this time.I followed the scent and It came from a wooden box on the kitchen's table.
I swear I could hear soft and little snores coming from there . What was sleeping in it?

I was about to open the box when a firm hand grabbed my waist . I looked up to see a serious glare from Jin

"Don't touch it."
"But wae Hyung ?"
He stared at me , I didn't want to made him angry so I just dropped the topic.

But when Yoongi-hyung and Namjoon came in the kitchen too they also wanted to know what was going on . Being alphas , scents like that could make them wake up from kilomethers away.

Or kinda ...
Well I don't know honestly, I'm a beta since I was born so..

When Jin was about to speak up again , Jimin and Tae entered the room with a blanket .

"Hyung , I thing we should cover him with th-"They stopped once they saw all of us.

"What's going on ?"
Yoongi asked .

"This smell."
"Jin open the box."
"No."
"Whats in there ?"
"It dosen't matter ."
"It does.Do It right now."
"I'm older , pay respect."
"I'm the leader , we do as I say."

We were bickering around so hard when we stopped by sobbing sounds coming from the famous box.

Yoongi couldn't handle the curiousity anymore so he just walked over the table and opened It .

A pure shoked expression was painted on his face .

We all gatered around him : there was an Omega curled up in a ball in himself crying silentely trying to not being noticed .

"WHAT THE HELL ! IS AN OMEGA HERE ???!"
Namjoon yelled trowing a fit on the wall , scaring us and the smol kid as well .

Then when we were distracted he came out and rushed over the door just to find it locked .
He panicked and trying repetatly to open it without success.

Jin slowly crunched down at his height , and we followed him as well but not Namjoon still apart from us as he was angry as he never been.

The little Omega kept his back facing the door and his legs pressed to his chest . Damn , his eyes were hella big .  Just like a baby or something ... He was not breathing propely and we got worried .

"It's all okay pet , shh ...we aren't gonna hurt you ..."

"You're safe ."

"Don't worry , no one is angry at you."

"Nobody is gonna hit you or something , just calm down."

Then Jin hugged him petting his fluffly black hair .
The little boy cuddled againts his chest still sobbing and sniffering around

I had to admit , he's adorable .
And the others must have thought that too as we all let out an "Awww" and chuckled at him.

_______

Mistakes might be present .