Dig Dug [16+]

"Whoa dude, look out!!"

"Aah-- sorry! These keys are so small ughhhh!"

"Just, hold on," Michael pulled Jeremy closer to him so he could reach the keyboard easier, "there we go, now- dude are you paying attention?"

Jeremy groaned, "n-no, sorry man, I can't concentrate, I don't know whats wrong... I just feel really warm."

"Warm? Hold on," Michael stood up and walked towards the bedroom door, " I'm gonna go grab a thermometer, okay?"

Jeremy just nodded hazily from across the room. What was wrong with him? He'd been sweating since they got to Michael's, and his face and neck felt very hot.

"Squip?" He whispered softly, hoping it could help.

"Yes Jeremy?" The blue mass popped up beside him. "How can I assist you?"

Jeremy glared at him suspiciously. "What's wrong with me?"

The Squip smiled softly. "What ever do you mean?"

"Ugh! Y-you know what I'm talking about! Just tell me what you're doing!" Jeremy growled, careful not to raise his voice.

His Squip made a face, "I've only been releasing some hormones, relax Jeremy," he said.

"Hormones?" Jeremy's voice cracked.

"Yes, I know youre trying to get out of this, but I think if you just initiate something you'll feel much better," the Squip grinned, "or else the feelings you're experiencing might just get worse."

Jeremy flushed, grimacing. "I can't believe this..." he groaned, hiding his hands in his hands.

"Just think about it for a second, relax and think it through, it might help you a bit," his Squip suggested.

Jeremy bit his cheek. It couldnt hurt to just play along with it a little bit... as long as it was only in his head.

The boy closed his eyes, getting comfortable in his galaxy print bean bag. His brain conjured up a situation quickly... Michael standing over him, kissing him suddenly and roughly without warning, pinning him down, grinding against him and reaching down t-- a slight shock roused Jeremy from his thoughts.

"Ow- what the hell??" Jeremy squeaked, face red, rubbing his arm.

The Squip frowned at him. "The point of this is to conquer your submissive nature, Jeremy, you have to take control. You have to make Michael obey you. Not the other way around."

Jeremy fidgeted, mouth dry and the beginnings of a hard on rubbing against his tight jeans. "I-I can't t-"

"Jeremy! I found it! Sorry that took so long, my bathroom's a mess haha..." Michael laughed, pushing the door open.
Jeremy quickly closed his legs, offering his best friend a weak smile.

"Wow you look really red, dude," Michael mumbled, sitting down on Jeremy's bean bag with the other boy.

Michael stuck the thermometer in Jeremy's mouth, ignoring the nervous boy's squeak of protest. More heat pooled towards his abdomen.

"Well, your temperature is pretty much normal," Michael read, " but you feel warm still." He pressed his hand to Jeremy's neck.

"I'm just a little warm, it's alright, I'm just-" Jeremy squeaked as Michael put his hand on his skinny thigh. "I'm here for you, dude, if theres something you need to talk about..." the boy said softly.

"A-ah no, it's just..." the Squip winked at him from across the room before disappearing again, "I think I need to take a break from Dig Dug for a while."