Chapter 2

This is what happened with the guild when it was Sky's POV

♤Jin's POV♤
Mystic M and Troller just got back from a successful mission when Nox, my nine tailed fox, ran into the room with a note from Shelby. Shelby lived in another kingdom because of personal reasons, so we always made sure to keep in touch. "Hmmm, it seems as if King Sky has been asking for advice in the Pheniox Kingdom." I didn't like the sound of that, not one bit. Bodil ran into the room, almost screaming. He came up to me and said, "Boss, we got news. The king and most of his generals went to go see Ana. Even worse, Crystal is there as well!" I was shocked at this, how did they find Canada in the first place!?! Oh god, i hope Crystal and Ana will be ok.

♤Crystal's POV♤

I was calmly drinking the tea Ana made for us as she contacted me through my mind. 'Crys, hide right now. The king and most of his generals are here!' I was shocked they even found this place. I put the tea kettle on the stove and took the pasteries and my tea cup to Ana's basement and locked the door. 'Alright, im in the basement. Do you know why they're here?' I ask. Ana replies with, 'They want me to be their oracle and soulmate witch.' Wow, talk about surprising, first they find out about Ana and then they find their solution to lots of problems. Talk about luck. 'Wow, did you say yes?' 'No, not yet at least. I wanted to consult you about this first. But they are gunna stay the night because its night time already. It would only make the kingdom want to kill me if their king and his generals died in the forest.' Ana answered back. 'Smart, well I'm just gunna crash here then. No use in trying to get back when its night already.' I heard Ana mentally giggle and say back, 'Yeah, your right, take the purple bedroom.' YESSS, PURPLE BED HERE I COME! 'Thanks Ana~' She giggles again and signs off. I jumped onto the gugantic and comfy purple bed. 'Haaaaa, I love this bed'. And with that, I started to fall into a deep slumber.

☆Ana's POV☆

I mentally sighed when talking to the king, who would rather be called Sky, as he asked me all these stupid questions. I had to keep up a smile or else they might get suspicious or angry. "Ah, yes i do cook and bake, how else would I be able to live along." He laughs at himself and apologies for the question. "Sorry, it's just rare to see someone your age living alone." "Its ok, I get it." I smile and bring over the kettle of tea. "Do you all want to head in for the night? It is pretty late." They all agreed and I took them to the guest rooms. I was used to having many guest since Crys and her friends come over sometimes. "Good night, sweet dreams" With that over, i head over to mu kitchen and poured myself some tea. '*sigh* that was troublesome, can't wait til morning.' I finished up my tea and headed off to bed myself, making sure i locked both the basement door and my bedroom door.

...
...
...

Canada: Dats all folks. Gosh, two updates in one day. ARE YOU ALL PROUD OF MEHHHH. Bodil: YEEEAHH. Seto: sure *smiles*. Cory: Not really *still salty about the kick*. Jin: You did very well *gives a thumbs up*. Canada: thank you all except for you Cory. *kicks Cory in the side again*. Cory: wwwhhyyyyy. Red: Bye bye maple leaves~. Canada: NOT YOU TOO RED, ITS MY INTRO *cries*