just a little jealousy

Recently, I hadn't been the best person to be around.  I was having these jealously spells. It was like every person who came into contact with her, I hated them. I knew that this was wrong, but what could I do? I had tried to control all the anger and jealousy that I had inside of me, mainly for my girlfriend Jennie's sake. She hated it when I would get so jealous over small things that really didn't need it. I couldn't blame her, I couldn't control my anger when I needed to most. 
     Take last week for example. She had to go to a office party for where she worked. It was a costume party and I knew that was all it was. But I always have a bad feeling that something is going to happen. There is one woman that works with her -Olivia- who has had her eyes on Jennie for a while. Jennie constantly tries to tell me that Olivia doesn't like her and is just a good friend of hers but for some reason I just can't believe her. Maybe it's because Olivia used to throw herself at Jennie, not matter who was around. It was disgusting. And I just knew that Olivia would be wearing some slutty outfit and try again to give herself to someone, specifically Jennie if she could. So, instead of just sitting at home and being an angry jealous fuck, I asked if I could go with her. She was hesitant at first, straight up asking me if I was just going to keep Olivia away. I told her no, that I did want to come with her, which wasn't a lie. She eventually said yes, but I had to wear some kind of idiotic costume. I hated that idea, but I found something stupid to play off as some movie character. 
     Once we get there, it was pretty mellow. Everyone was doing their own thing and it seemed pretty harmless; until I saw Olivia standing over near a corner. Just as I suspected, she was wearing her slutty little nurse costume. I suppose it could have been worse. The skirt was to her mid-thighs and her top was unbuttoned so her boobs were practically about to fall out.
"There it is." I mumble to myself, but Jennie had heard me. She smacks my arm and shakes her head. "Be nice, or don't talk. Your choice." She says sternly and I just hold up my arms in defense. "Yes ma'am." 
     She started going around and talking to a few of her co-workers. I knew a couple of them so I would have a little input here and there, but not much. Every so often, I would glance at Olivia, hoping she'd stay where she was. But of course she saw Jennie and her eyes instantly lit up. She ran over to her and wrapped her arms around her tightly. "Jennie! I am so glad you made it. You look so cute!" She says with a fake sounding giggle. I looked her up and down and gave her an almost disgusted look. Her whole demeanor changed as she walked over. She stood up straighter and poked out her chest. She started to twirl her hair around her finger and put on this fake innocent look. It was enough to make me sick. I wanted to leave. But I didn't want to leave her alone with Jennie so I stood there. They started talking about whatever it was they do at their job and I started to get bored. 
     I walked away and I went to get a drink. I stood by the table for a few minutes, not even paying attention to them. Well after a couple minutes, I glance over and Olivia has her arms wrapped around Jennie completely and starts to move her arms down her back. Jennie didn't seem like she had an issue with it and that might have been the worst part. I glare at her and since I promised I'd keep my mouth shut and not start a scene, I just walk over to her. 
"I am gonna go wait in the car. When you are done flirting with your co-workers, I will be in the car." I tell her angrily. She tries to say something back but I just walk out before she can. I go get in the car and just leave it off. About an hour later, she walks out. I see she didn't mind leaving me alone that long. 
     She got into the car and she put her seatbelt on without a word. When I get even a little angry or jealous, she gives me the silent treatment. I should've expected it. The whole ride home was silent. She didn't say one word to me. She just went inside and went right into our bedroom. Before I could even go talk to her, she was in bed and starting to fall asleep. I knew that meant I messed up. But I didn't even do anything! I just decided the best thing to do was take my pillow and a blanket and sleep on the couch.
     That was over a week ago. Jennie still hasn't exactly had a whole conversation with me in that time. She'd greet me when she got home from work but that was really it. I stayed on the couch this whole time and tonight at dinner I guess she had had enough.
     "Michelle, what the fuck is up with you?" She asks, in one of the snappiest tones I have ever heard her have. I sit up quickly and I raise an eyebrow at her. 
"And what instance is this referring too, Jennie?" I ask her and tilt my head.
"At my office party last week. You were acting like a brat. You walked away for five minutes and Olivia gave me one hug, maybe too close of a hug, but it was just a hug. And you came over all pissy and acted like she was making out with me or something. It was a hug! And you said we were flirting. Were you jealous? Are you just always jealous of anyone who steps foot in front of me?" She asks in an almost yelling tone.
"Jennie, calm down Jesus. You're the one who's been giving me the silent treatment for a week! If it bothered you this much, you should've spoke up sooner!" I yell right back. She sighs and just shakes her head, rubbing her neck.
"Michelle..Why are you always so jealous?" She asks suddenly, her tone softening instantly.
"W-What do you mean?" I ask at her sudden voice change. Not only did her voice get softer, but so did her demeanor. Her body movements softened and she walked over to me slowly.
"Are you scared that I might find someone else? Or that you aren't good enough for me?" She whispers and looks up at me. She wraps her arms around my neck and I just slowly move my hands onto her waist. 
"You know? Yeah, okay. I am jealous about that. And I get so angry because I feel like you are gonna find someone else. Someone better looking, someone with a better job, or just someone who isn't so damn jealous and angry all the time." I sigh and just look at her. "I'm sure you hate me when I am so jealous." 
"You know, actually.." She whispers and looks up at me. "Actually, I think that you're pretty sexy when you get a little angry. But when you get jealous, I think it is the sexiest. You just get that look and your body tenses up.." She pauses and licks her lips slightly. "Every time you get jealous over someone, it makes me want to... well you know." She smirks ever so slightly and she stares at me, her eyes having a slight glimpse of lust inside of them. 
"Is that right?" I ask and tilt my head slightly giving her a look. "I was pretty jealous of that girl. She had her hands on you and it just pissed me off. I should be the only person with my hands on you at all and god, the way she looked at you... I should be the person looking at you. But most of all, baby, I should be the way pleasuring you. Right now." I tell her and give her that look that I always do- the "I want you" look- that she knew all too well. She just smiles at me and nods slowly, looking up at me and whispers into my ear, "If you want me, then take me. Show me who I belong to."
     With that, I took no time and picked her up and put her over my shoulder. I quickly walked up to our bedroom with her and laid her gently on the bed. She kept her arms wrapped tightly around me and I just lean over her. I lean down and with no time at all, I start to kiss her a bit hungrily, but passionately. I was still gentle but my kisses were a bit of a rougher feeling than usual. Jennie didn't seem to mind though as her grip tightened against me and she kissed me back with the same roughness. Her hands moved onto my shoulders and she gripped them. I smile at her and I run one of my hands from her hip down to her thigh, squeezing it. She lets out a small little gasp and I take this opportunity to slide my tongue into her now parted lips. I let my tongue roam her familiar mouth and she presses her body up against mine. I let my hand squeeze her thighs and continue to kiss her. She pulls away to take a breath and then smiles at me. "My neck..Kiss my neck." She whimpers and looks up at me almost pleadingly. 
     "Anything you want, princess." I whisper and start to kiss her jaw, moving closer to her neck. I get right under her ear and her hands run through my hair, yanking at it slightly. I groan quietly and I just smile against her skin. I kiss gently across her soft, smooth skin slowly almost at a teasing rate. She whines a little and tilts her head, trying to signal me to get to her sweet spot. I take no time in finding it and I start to run my tongue across it a few times before beginning to suck on it gently. Her eyes close and she lets out a gasp and bites her lip.
"More, Michelle..More." She whispers and I smile widely. I do as she wants and start to suck more on her sweet spot. She lets out another one of her satisfying moans before I run my hands up her shirt. She leans up a little and I slide her shirt above her head, tossing it off. Right after, I slide down her pajamas pants. She giggles and I just smile, admiring every inch and every curve of her body. I run my hands up her hips and I bite my lip. "You are such a breathtaking woman, your body is mesmerizing." I tell her and lean down, kissing at her neck for a split second before moving down her chest. I stop at her bra and I reach around her now arched back to unclasp her bra. I slowly slide it off of her arms and I toss it with the rest of her clothes. I smile at her bare chest and she bites her lip, looking up at me. "Don't just stare at me."
     I nod and giggle before leaning down and just gently kissing at her nipples. I kiss at them a few more times and then I look at her, gently suckling at them a few times. She whimpers. 
"Now you are just teasing, just get to it baby...Please." She says quietly and gives me a desperate look. I nod slowly and I just move down to between her legs. I could understand why she was so needy for this. We had had plenty of foreplay and teasing for months now, but I hadn't touched her where she needed it in a while. And so she was very needy. 
     She lifts up her legs and bites her lip. "Come on, Michelle. Give me what I want, take off my panties and give me what I want...What I need." She whimpers and looks at me with a pout. 
"Yes baby girl, whatever you need." I slide them down her thighs and off her ankles. "Would you look at that pretty pussy, and it's all mine." Jennie whimpers at my words and she just ruts her hips up in the air. I take her actions as an okay to move. I get in between her legs and I grab her knees, pushing them apart. "Keep those right there, hmm?" I hum and she nods quickly.
     I move my hand to her pussy and use my middle finger to gently rub at her clit. Her body quivers and she bites her lip slightly. I move my finger at a slow, yet steady pace and just smile at the way her face crinkled up and the way her body heaved up and down at the sudden pleasure. I lean down and lick my lips. I slowly move my tongue to her entrance and lick a slow stripe up to her clit. I waste no time and I switch the position of my tongue and finger. My tongue starts to flick against her clit at a quicker pace and I tease her entrance with my finger. She reaches down and grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls on it a bit roughly. I groan against her and cause her to moan an almost hungry moan. "Oh g-god, yes Michelle!" She moans and arches her back. I smile at her and I start to suck against her clit, slowly moving one of fingers inside of her just a little at a time so I wouldn't hurt her or anything.  I start to move my finger inside of her a bit quicker and she starts to rut her hips up against my fingers and my tongue. I just let her and I continue. I could tell by her breathless moans and the way her walls contracted against my fingers that she was close. She reached over and started to grip the sheets tightly, her knuckles turning slightly lighter in color. "M-Michelle I am g-gonna cum!" She says and started to breathe heavier. I smile at her and I start to move my tongue faster, taking out my fingers and as soon as I do, she cums and her body trembles. I watch her and I start to clean her up as she calms down. I sit up and lick my lips, moving beside her.
"Now, why in the world would I need anyone else or even want anyone else when I have you? A very talented woman who can make me feel so amazing like that?" Jennie giggles breathlessly.
"I don't know why you would, or why I am so hell bent on that idea. But I know you wouldn't betray me like that." I tell her and smile. I kiss her head and sigh happily. "I really love you, Jennie."
"And I love you. When I am not so tired, I will pay you back. How's that sound?" She asks.
"Perfect, now get some sleep beautiful." I whisper and kiss her lips gently.