《♡》

-

The trees whipped in the wind. The rain pierced the window like spears. The lightning shot through the sky. Every flash of lightning lit up the whole house, and not long after an ear-piercing crack of thunder was heard.

On this night Hoseok couldn't fall asleep because of his fear of storms. People would think it was silly that a 23-year-old had a fear of storms. The only people who understood Hoseok's fear of storms were the BTS members Jungkook, Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Taehyung and his boy-friend Jimin. They would always comfort him every time there was a storm, but right now Hoseok had no one.

Jimin was asleep in his room and no one else was in the dorms. Since this was the fourth storm this week he didn't want to go to Jimin for comfort again because he didn't want to be a burden.

The sudden crack of thunder startled Hoseok and snapped him out of his thoughts. Right after a louder crack of thunder made Hoseok jump and shriek in fear. He quickly covered his mouth in hope that he didn't wake up Jimin. But it was too late.

"Hobi-hyung?" Hoseok turned his head towards the doorway to see his boy-friend, who had been woken up by Hoseok's scream, wrapped in a large blanket. Jimin leaned on the doorway of Hoseok's room watching him shake violently in his bed covers.

(A/N: I know Jimin and Hoseok are roommates but let's pretend they don't share a bedroom in this story~)

"I'm sorry for waking you up Jiminie..." Hoseok mumbled into a pillow that he was hugging for dear life as he looked away sheepishly.

"Hyung, why didn't you wake me up? I could have comforted you." Jimin said as he walked towards Hoseok and sat of the edge of his bed.

"I didn't want to wake you, I'm sorry." Hoseok said as he looked at his lover apologetically.

"Don't apologize hyung. Come here." Jimin said opening his arms for the older. Then the older obediently jumped into the youngers arms and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Jiminie... I love you..." Hoseok mumbled into the youngers chest as Jimin held his boy-friend securely.

After a few minutes Hoseok fell asleep in Jimin's arms. Jimin looked at the older and admired his hyung's beautiful features, Hoseok had stunning sun-kissed skin, high cheekbones, long eyelashes and pink heart-shaped lips. Jimin snapped out of his daze when he heard a loud crack thunder and decided it was a good idea for him to sleep too. He laid the both of them down on Hoseok's bed and closed his eyes.

"Good night Hoseok-hyung. I love you too..." Jimin whispered as he kissed Hoseok on the forehead and snuggled up to his lover.

After an hour or so, the other five members came back to the dorm, immediately taking off their coats and shoes. They all headed straight to their rooms to change and go to bed, except Yoongi and Seokjin. After walking in and taking his shoes and coat off, being the lazy grandpa he is, fell asleep on the couch since he was too lazy to walk all the way to his room. Jin, being the eomma of the group, checked on all the members to see if they were asleep and also made sure to put a blanket on the sleeping Yoongi.

When he looked into Jimin's room he was surprised that Jimin was nowhere to be found. Jin started to become worried and tried to think of places where the younger member could have gone. He calmed himself down by telling himself that Jimin just went to the bathroom. So, he continued on checking on each member by going to Hoseok's room.

Seokjin slowly creaked the door open to reveal a sleeping Hoseok and Jimin hugging each other. Hoseok's arm was wrapped around Jimin's small waist while Jimin's hugged Hobi's upper body. Jimin's head rested in the crook of Hoseok's neck and both their legs were tangled together.

Seokjin silently fanboyed on the spot and took many pictures with his phone, making sure the flash was off, so he didn't wake the two. After he finished fanboying he noticed that the blanket that was supposed to be over the two boys had been kicked to the bottom of the bed. Jin soundlessly tip-toed to the side of the bed and pulled the blanket over Jimin and Hoseok and tucked them both in like a mother would do to her son.

As Seokjin silently exited the room he took one last peek at the sleeping couple before smiling and closing the bedroom door.

---

A/N:

Howdy~

I hoped you liked the one shot! It was probably really crappy tho... I don't know if I'll write any other one shots or stories 'cause I don't have any creativity when it comes to this stuff.

Thank you for reading this story!~

Byee~