all mine|india

Mine- Beyoncé ft. Drake

Klay

"Get out of my house right now." 

I replayed those words over and over again in the back of my mind while I drove off to clear my head. And she had every right to say those words to me.. that was the worst part. I hurt her, I deserved this. 

After an about an hour with traffic I had finally reached my destination.When I rang his doorbell and he noticed my bags in hand, he asked no questions, only stepped aside to let me in.

"I fucked up." Was all I could say and Stephen just let me sleep on the couch. I couldn't get a single wink. When I finally did drift off it felt like I'd only gotten one second before Riley was jumping on my back to get me up.

"Uncle Klay!!!!! You need to wake up now!!!" She continued to use me as a jungle gym while I groaned into the pillow.

"Alright, Riley, that's enough. Get off him." Stephen spoke from behind his mug, watching me get up. "I almost thought you were dead." He chuckled.

"You've known me for years, by now you should be used to the fact that I am not a morning person."

"Right. So are you gonna tell me what happened or do I have to kick you out of my house too?"

I gave him a look. "Too soon. But yeah, India kicked me out of the house last night."

"Really? Last time I spoke to y'all, you were good." He tilted his head and waited for me to further explain. 

"I thought we were good too. But you know how women do that thing where they don't tell you that anything is wrong and they wait for you to pick up on it?" I asked raising my head up from my hands.

"Yep."

"Ok well I'm bad at picking up on it. She was feeling neglected and I wasn't treating her right. But yesterday was the last straw. Remember how we went to that club last night? Well she was already pissed but me coming home at 2 am and completely ignoring her was the last straw. we got into a fight about it the next day and she just kicked me out. Didn't say a word while I packed, wouldn't hear me out.. it was just a mess." I sighed.

"Well you know what you have to do right?" He asked and took a sip of his drink.

"No, no I don't."

"First, you need to give her space. She'll be at the wedding in a few days. You'll see her then, she'll be cooled off and you can apologize, make up, then do something big and romantic so she feels appreciated. Just buy her something flashy."

I thought about it for a bit. It seemed like a good idea, now all I had to do was come up with a romantic gesture. Just buying her something nice wouldn't do it because India wasn't materialistic like that... I couldn't just buy her love and I loved that about her. But I did have the next few days to think about it.

India

"Ayesha I need to talk...can I come over?" I breathed shakily into the phone, practically on the verge of tears.

"Oh, girl, I wouldn't do that if I were you. Klay came here last night and he's probably gonna crash here for the next few days." She explained.

"Oh ok that's good, I mean I kicked him out yesterday. I was so mad that I made him leave but then I realized I didn't know where he was or if he was safe and I felt so guilty thinking 'oh my god you selfish bitch what if something happens to him'  but he's ok so it's fine. But why do I feel so guilty still? Did I do the right thing? Oh my god he probably hates me now. He hates me doesn't he? Oh fuck, he's gonna marry someone else now and leave m-" Ayesha cut my rambling short by simply hanging up the phone. From my previous experiences, I guessed she was on her way to my house.