long time no see|india

Nobody- PND
I been tryna tell you come down, come down, summer's over come down..

~ "I always choke harder." ~

Klay sighed into the phone halfheartedly. He was still pretty upset about tonight's loss even though I knew he'd played his heart out. But going to school on a sport's scholarship was especially stressful.

"You're still coming, right?"

He finally perked up at the thought of me coming to visit him. We'd been planning this for months and it was much needed. Long distance relationships really put a strain on things and us.

"Yes, baby. I bought the ticket and everything." I giggled at his eagerness.

"I can't wait until you get here. I moved out of my old dorm into a one bedroom. That way I don't have to deal with a roommate and it'll be just us."
I could literally feel him smirking through the phone.

"I have to admit, I do like the sound of that..." I bit my lip just thinking about how I would finally be having him to myself, all for me to play with. Tan sculpted body under mine, his large hands on my hips and mine on his chest for balance while I bounced up and—

Klay's sudden yawn bought me a one way ticket out of my thoughts and back to the conversation at hand.

"Go to sleep, Klay. I can hear you yawning." I urged him.

"You go to sleep." He shot back playfully, the drowsiness seeping into his voice.

"Ok, I'm hanging up the phone."

"Stoooop, don't go yet I'm not even tired." He whined like a toddler but I wasn't having it.

"Goodnight, baby."

He sighed quietly and said it back then hung up.

...

I got up for my flight bright and early. It was about a 5 hour flight so I landed at around noon. But I didn't tell Klay that I'd made it because I wanted it to be a surprise. So I called ahead of time and arranged for one of his friends to come pick me up.

"Hey, Cole." I greeted him with a hug.

"Hey Mrs.Thompson." He chuckled. Ever since he'd found out about me and Klay, he'd been using that nickname for me.

It was a quick drive from the airport to Klay's dorm and all the while, I was growing more and more excited at just the thought of seeing my man after so long. I got out of the car and Cole helped me carry my bags up to his dorm. By this point I was bouncing off of the walls with excitement, so much so that I was too nervous to even knock on the door.

"You do it." I said to Cole. "I can't, I'm nervous."

He put my bags down and gave a few short knocks on the door. Pretty soon, it opened showing a very happy Klay with a cute little smirk on his face.

"Came all this way to see me, Babygirl?" He leaned against the doorframe, arms crossed.

"Shut up, Thompson." I rolled my eyes and grabbed his face so I could place my lips on his.

He embraced me, pulling me as close as possible, and kissed me like it was just us in the hallway, tongue and all. I clasped my arms around him while he went from kissing my lips to placing hot open mouthed kisses on my neck.

"I missed you so much." Klay whispered out of breath then gave me a quick kiss on each cheek and my forehead like he normally would after not seeing me for a while. It was our thing.