3 Boyfriend VS Fiancee

Mark's POV

The first day in the university seemed so smooth. With my plan to win my fiancee's heart, I had taken one step to approach him. I could see his shocking expression when he saw me entering the class. But, that expression quickly replaced with annoyed one. I studied his face from time to time during the lesson. He was unbelievably sinfully gorgeous.

"Mark Tuan! Mind to tell me, where have you been during lesson?" Mr. Jang called my name with annoying tone. I turned my head to Mr. Jang and asked him to not disturb me. I could feel Jinyoung looked at me with disgusting expression.

"excuse me?" Mr. Jang exclaimed, obviously pissed by my action.

"you can kick him out from the class Mr. Jang." Jinyoung declared. I glared at him and he glared back at me. "and I think I don't need a useless person to be my fiancée." He stressed the word 'fiancee' and looked at Mr. Jang.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jang. You can continue your class, and I'll seriously give my attention to your course." I drew a gentle smile to Mr. Jang who still at his confused looks, same with Jinyoung's expression. I smirked at him and he was nearly choked his throat.

"okay class, now, I will announce your project mate for the next literature essay assignment. You can choose your favorite novels and resume it. Don't forget to express some point that I mentioned before." Mr. Jang announced. What project? Ugh, I didn't really care with that... I hope I would be paired with Jinyoung.

"....Mark Tuan, you are paired with Jackson Wang. Park Jimin with Kim Taehyung, and Yook Sungjae with Park Jinyoung, then...." I heard Mr. Jang mentioned my name and paired it with someone who named Jackson. I little bit disappointed with the result.

After a few names were mentioned, Mr. Jang dismissed the class and the students started to depart themselves from the class. The guy that came with Jinyoung earlier headed towards us lazily.

"I'm Jackson anyway, let's cooperate." What a coincident... I received his offer to handshake with him. "Jinyoungie, let's go." He said to Jinyoung then.

"wait!" I exclaimed. "where will you take my Jinyoungie to?" I asked protectively and grabbed Jinyoung wrist to hide him behind me.

"let go of me!" Jinyoung yanked my grip with annoyed expression. "first, that's not your business! Second, he is my best friend for fuck's sake!" he glared at me.

"and what am I? I AM your fucking fiancée Jinyoung-ah!" I argued him.

"to remind you! I didn't give a fucking consent to this engagement thing!" he argued back. I about to reply his argument before a familiar figure butt in the class and back hugged my Jinyoung.

"hyung, let's eat together ~~~" Youngjae said in annoying tone (for me). I widened my eyes to see Jinyoung was hugged by another male. I yanked him from Jinyoung spontaneously. "Ouch!" he exclaimed while trashed in the floor.

"Youngjae-ah!" jinyoung gasped and kneeled down to pick Youngjae. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, MARK?"he shouted at me.

"I think I told you that I don't like anyone to flirt with you!" I yelled back with rage to see Jinyoung embraced that fluffy human being. Jinyoung ignored me and dragged Youngjae outside the class. "where are you going?" I about to chase Jinyoung, but Jackson prevented me. "what the hell are you doing?" I sent him my death glare.

"don't force him! Don't disturb his relationship with Youngjae. I will not stand still while you are trying to piss him." Jackson said sternly. Made me little bit taken a back. Then, he chased Jinyoung and Youngjae who supposed to be in cafeteria. I stunned in place, processing what Jackson just said. My plan was to bring him to meet his parents with me and headed to my office to introduce him to my employee. I guess I need to be patient to persuade him or I will just force him if there are no other options.