Wolf(Naruto Fanfiction)

sooo i'm feeling preety bad and crappy sence i accidently deleted my other stories that i was working on...so yeah i don't know how i did itbut i did sooo i'm doing this story.

(Disclaimer for the hole story, Dont own Naruto, Kishimoto Masashi does. I only own Ookami and her clan and Ayame)

Name: Ookami Hara

Meaning: Wolf Field

Age: 12-13

Personality: loyal, outgoing

Description: Ookami has red hair that drifts to her knees but is always braided so it looks short. Her eyes are goldish red, she is in between tan and pale. Ookami wears a gray shirt with red designs at the top (like the one on the cover) , it stops about mid thigh and she wears knee high shorts with bandages wrapped around her right foot, left ankle, and both wrist (NO SHE IS NOT EMO) she wears her head band around her neck but wears no shoes.

Kekkei Genkai: Shorai Yoso eye "Future Elements Eye".... Their Kekkei Genkai gives them the power to see in the future and has control over water.

when their eyes are activated they can see the future or let others see the future.

Ookami/Hara clan history: The Hara clan was once a great clan until they were nearly all killed for making a deal. The Hara clan had made a deal with the wolf god known as Ayame, the deal was that she would become one with a person within the head of the clan. After other villages found this out they became angry and attacked the small village made by the Hara clan, almost half the clan was killed, two people they had missed was the daughter and son of the head of the clan. she had Ayame within her, at the age of four Ookami had seen her parents and more then half of her clan killed. At the age of five when she had found where they were she tried to join her clan but was denied by her older brother because of Ayame. Ookami started living within the woods right next to the Leaf village there she was found by the third hokage, he allowed her to stay there. At the age of eight the third hokage convinced Ookami to live in the village and go to the ninja academy, even though the other kids picked on her and the parents hated her she still went. Ayame however had grown a motherly bond with Ookami was upset that the parents were always glaring at her and took over Ookami's body and showed them a lesson, nearly killing them, that had caused the hokage to seal Ayame within Ookami (both did this willingly) however, Ookami still showed her ears and tail. At the age of eleven Ookami had made friends with Naruto only to find out he was doing it as a dare. Now Ookami is twelve.

Name: Ayame

Age: unknown

Ayame is like a mother to Ookami. Ayame is blackish grayish with bright green eyes.