How you meet

Harry: You work at the tailor shop, when you saw a man walking in. He looked around and saw you standing at the fitting rooms. "Good morning, i see that you are new here. I'm Harry Hart. He spoke as he presented his hand for you to shake it. "I'm Y/n L/n. It is a pleasure to meet you Harry." "Pleasure is all mine." He smiled at you as you shaked his hand. You were tighting up the store when Harry smiled at you and walked out the store. You looked at him and smiled. You were happy that you started to work here today. You smiled as you started to fold some pants.

Eggsy: You were having lunch break and were sitting in a bar. You had a though day at work already and you knew that it would get worse after the break. You heard the door of the bar open and close. You looked at the door and saw a boy sitting down next to you. "What is a pretty girl like you doing in a bar like this." The young boy spoke after he ordered a drink. "I am having lunch break. I'm Y/n." You told him. "I am Gary, but everyone calls me Eggsy." He told you. "Let me buy you a drink." Eggsy spoke after a moment of silence. "I can't, i have to go back to work, but here is my number and ask again." You spoke as you wrote down your number on a coaster and walked away. 

Merlin: you were a new recruit for Kingsman and you were training with Roxy. Suddenly you saw a man walk in the training  room. "Roxy, Eggsy is looking for you." He spoke and you noticed he had a scottish accent. You waved Roxy goodbye and looked at the man. "I am Merlin, you must be the new recruit?" He asked you. "Yes i am Y/n." You told Merlin. "Well i will train you  for a while, Roxy is going on a mission." He told you and you smiled. You were excited that you were going to be trained by Merlin.

Charlie: You were walking down the hall of the HeadQuarters as you saw a boy running towards you. "Hey, wait. You forgot your phone in the meeting room." The boy said as he catched up with you. "Thank you, i'm Y/n." You told him as you took your phone from his hands. "I am Charles, but everybody calls me Charlie." He winked at you and walked away. You smiled and blushed a little when Charlie turned and smiled when he turned the corner.

Tequila: You walked around in Kentucky, when you saw a man in a cowboy hat using a lasso. "Hello, What is a pretty girl like you like you doing here?" The man asked as he saw you looking at him. " I saw you using the lasso and i always wanted to do that. I am Y/n by the way." You smiled. "A pretty name for a pretty girl. I am Tequila." He spoke. You smiled and lookdt at he as he was putting the lasso in his car. You told him that you needed to go back to your hotel and smiled when he spoke. "Let me bring you." He brought you to your hotel. "I will see you around." He spoke and drove off.

Whiskey:  You were with your sister at Glastonbury Festival. You and your sister were Lucky to have a vip pass, because your father paid some extra money. You were currently waiting for your drinks when you felt a pair of eyes on your back. You turned around and saw a man in a cowboy hat, looking at you. " Damn girl, you're looking fine." the man spoke. You raised an eyevrow and grabbed your drinks. "Try again." you said as you turned your back and walked away. "I am sorry, i am Jack." He told you and you smiled. "I am Y/n" You told him. You gave your sister her drink a looked at the man. "I am sorry but i have to stay with my sister, because see is young to be here on her own. I will give you my number and we can get to know each other." You spoke as you grabbed a pen and took a hold of Jack's hand. You started to write down your number. When you were done you smiled at Jack and took your sister's hand and walked away to see the next preformance.