Chapter 2

Heyy, how's it going? Okay, so I'm like on a writing roll here, and need to know if this is a good story, tell me what you think. Vote comment and fan! ^^

---------------------------------

-Eight years later-

I’m fifteen now; I’ve been fifteen for nine months now. Age is nothing to me, I was always too old for my age. And again, my parents are throwing a gigantic get to together, like my seventh birthday. Here we go again.

Rubbing my right eye, I made my way down stairs, sitting down at my seat, helping myself to a pancake.

“Morning dad,” I yawned.

“Afternoon,” dad smiled, “Excited?”

“Plenty,” I said sarcastically. “Dad do you even know who is coming?”

“Hah, that isn’t something you should be asking me, I know, your cousin is.”

“Tch, I mean people who aren’t our relative.”

“Well I do know Daniel is coming” he said in a happy tone.

I sighed should I even bother asking, “Who’s Daniel?”

“My friend, he came to your seventh birthday, remember, his wives name is Linda, and they have a son, I forgot the boy’s name though,” he explained.

“Great, I won’t know anyone,” I said annoyed as I sipped my juice.

“Amelia Matthew! You aren’t even changed yet!” Mum entered shouting while looking at my loose grey shorts, and black vest in spite.

“Chill mum, we have time,” I say relaxed.

She pulls the fork out of my hand, and drags the plate off the table “You aren’t allowed to eat until your changed, now go get changed! Or you’re going to be late; we only have half an hour till they start arriving.” Mum said in a demanding tone.

I looked at her and then dad as he walked past me.

He slowly said, “I’d listen to her if I were you.”

I sighed, and got up, I loved my mum, and I don’t mind her putting together a party, it just I don’t know anyone, except my close relatives. I mean, it wasn’t formal or anything, but I don’t remember anyone. I’m clumsy. Reluctantly I made my way to my room, and quickly took a shower, coming out I looked in my wardrobe, confused as to what I should wear. I looked at the top my mum bought for today, not one I would usually wear, but I didn’t want to make her sad and it was for one day, so might as well. It was a dark blue loose horizontal stripped top, quite some space between the stripes. The stripes went from dark blue to a lighter dark blue; I pulled up the sleeve a bit. I decided to wear dark blue, almost black jeans, and a white and blue scarf loosely around my neck, and I wore converse. I looked at myself in the mirror, the top actually looked nice. I combed my hair, and put a grey beanie on my head. Good enough.

I made my way downstairs, my mum looked at my approvingly and looked over at some food. I could take it! Making my way towards the food, the bell rang… NO! Now I won’t ever get to eat!

I went to the door and opened it being greeted by my cousins.

“Hello dear, How are you? Here you go!” My aunt said handing me a box; I assumed it was a house warming presents.

I took it from her “Thank you,” I said while giving a quick hug.

It was like that for most my morning, and dads afternoon. I was quite bored many of the people were either way younger than me or way older than me. Curse my year of age. I sat in a daze while I watched people coming in and out the room. Mum came and sat next to me.