15 Common Love Issues!

1.Unreturned Love!
It's pretty common to fall for someone who doesn't return your feelings, and it can certainly be painful. Keep in mind that just because one particular person does not share your interest, that does not mean that there is something wrong with you. That particular match just isn't right - possibly because of timing or fundamental differences that aren't apparent to you at this stage. Remember "when one door closes, another door opens."

In the same respect, if you are a teen who has never been kissed or in a relationship, you would be surprised at how many other teens or people in the their 20s or even 30s are in the same boat as you. Don't worry about a lack of experience; living your life and just being happy are the some of the best ways to attract someone. The right match will like you just the way you are.

2.Getting Noticed! (Notice me Senpai/Kouhai!)
Getting someone to notice you takes more than great make-up and cute clothes. Find out what you have in common, and chat him up about that. Smile, and be yourself. If your love interest doesn't notice you and seems to return the attraction when you've spent time together, gotten to know each other, and you've even flirted a little, it may be time to move on to someone else. If he's just not that into you, find someone equally fabulous who is.

3.First Love!
First love is a good teenage love problem to have, but it can also be like a rollercoaster ride. IT's normal for the feelings to be quite intense. After all, the experiences are brand new, and you're also dealing with the confusion, hormones, jealousy, and even pressure to have sex. There are many consequences of having sex, and you unlikely to regret waiting. Love that comes from the heart and love that comes from hormones are two separate things - and it can be hard to tell the difference when you are experiencing first love.

4.Interference from friends!
Even though teens you might not like to admit it, chances are that you really care about what your friends think about you - and anyone that you may be dating. It's a fact that peer pressure can ruin a relationship. If your friends don't approve of your high school sweetheart, you might be in trouble. The same goes for dating within a group of friends. There might be pressure to date that certain person and fit in, even though you would rather choose a guy or girl from another group at school. Keep in mind that friends who make negative comments about your love interests might be motivated by a desire to protect you, but they may also be motivated by jealousy or fear of being left behind if you get involved in a relationship. Listen to what they have to say, but make up your own mind.

5.Lack Of Maturity!
While you may not want to admit it, the fact that you are young will have an impact on your dating relationships. You're not supposed to have the maturity level of an adult; after all, you are a teenager. Learning how to stand up for yourself and say what you want when you're still trying to figure things out can be tough - but it's a learning experience that will help you grown into a responsible, assertive adult. A guy might think a romantic evening is playing video games, while girls might have high expectations for love and romance. Being in a relationship takes two and there is a give and take that must satisfy both people, no matter what the age.

6.Isolation!
It's not healthy to get so involved with someone you are dating that the two of you become isolated from other people. Don't distance yourself from your friends just because you have a boyfriend or girlfriend While it's not uncommon to feel the need to be with your love interest all the time, it's not good for either of you - or the other relationships in your life - in the long run. It's human nature to need more than one person in your life. Isolation can be especially devastating if you break up. Keep your friends in your life and spend time with them, in addition to scheduling alone time with your romantic partner.