Chapter 1

Ok so just to let u know the main characters name is arianna (Aka my name) hope u enjoy!

Today was the last day of 7th grade.Ive been waiting for so long I said to myself. No more bullies for the next 3 or 4 months. I let out a sigh of relief. I felt peace for once. All of that went away when I heard someones voice. It was fimiliar, and I hated it.I looked around and I saw who it was. It was the kid who always bullies me. "Hey ugly!" He said to me. "What do u want" I said with a annoyed voice. Well I just wanted to give u one last punch before u die! " he said with a grin. I was gonna run away but it was to late. He punched me hard in the face. Then in the stomach.My vision started getting blurry. In the corner of my eye I saw him take out a pocket knife. I started panicking as I got up and started running. I could hear him chasing me getting closer and closer as I felt something sharp hit my leg. I did not care I just kept running. When I got home I slammed the door behind me. Panting I started feeling pain. My leg! I forgot! I said.As I took a look I saw a huge cut on my leg. I really did not panic because I'm used to seeing cuts due to the fact that I cut myself. I headed to the bathroom cleaning the cut and bandaging it up.

Hey guys sorry if this story sounds messed up already. It is supposed to be messed up but I think I went to far on the beginning lol. Just wanted to say thank you for reading this and the next part is coming out really soon! Also sorry if I make spelling errors through out the story. Im 11 by the way maybe that's y lol
Btw my I changed my name so if u wanna check out my profile then click on this-----> Commie_tordle