Chapter 3

(Warning if you don't like self harm don't read this chapter)
(Arianna's pov)
While I was crying I heard the door open. I heard someone walking upstairs. I jumped up and wiped my tears. I then heard footsteps getting closer. I sat watching tv acting like nothing was wrong. My mom came in and said hello. Then walked back out to the other room. Several minutes later I heard my parents arguing. They were yelling at each other

Mom:WHERE ARE WE GONNA LIVE AFTER YOU MOVE BACK TO MEXICO?! WHY CANT YOU JUST LET US KEEP THE HOUSE!?

Dad:BECAUSE I COULD USE THE MONEY IN MEXICO

Mom:BUT YOU HAVE TWO KIDS AND YOU OWN A STORE IN MEXICO! LEAVE THE HOUSE TO THE KIDS AND ME! PLEASE! I KNOW YOU HATE ME BUT ITS FOR THE KIDS!!

Dad:you know what I had enough of your fucking bullshit! I FUCKING HATE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU!!AND LET THOSE PIECES OF SHIT DIE!! THEY WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING! THEY WILL BE AS BIG OF A SLUT LIKE YOU!!I WISH I NEVER MARRIED YOU AND I WISH I NEVER HAD CHILDREN WITH YOU!!*slams door*

Those words stung my heart. Tears ran down my cheek as I ran to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife,rolled up my hoodie sleeve and stared cutting myself. I left marks on my arm with blood dripping down slowly. I just wanted to die. I then pointed the knife towards my chest. "This can all be over if I just- I cant maybe later.." I rinse the knife and put it back. I grabbed my phone and called my sister "hey" I said "wuddup senpai" she said. I laughed at her response.*call gets cut off, seconds later reconnects* "ughh freaking Mexico wifi!" My sister groaned. "
Ikr "I replied" hey I gotta go. My cousins r calling me "I sighed" ok, well talk to Ya later, love u, bye "then I ended the call. I took a deep breath and decided to go for a walk.once I got out a the cool breeze hit me. I smiled a little. I walked for awhile and then tripped on somthing." Ugh My head... "I get up and look down at what I tripped on. It was this box with the words ouija board." Hmm I think I heard of this before.. but I can't seem to pinpoint it.. "I sighed." Maybe I should just take it home and play with it "I pick it up and start walking home. Once I got home I placed it on my bed and I searched up how to play.

*ten minutes later*
"Hmmm so I guess I can play with other people" I got on my phone and text my friend.

Me:hey! I just found this board game! Wanna come over and play?

Izzy (friend):yea sure! I will text april. See ya in a couple minutes! "

I think I should call over jake

Me:hey jake! I found this board game! Wanna come over And play with me, izzy, and april?

Jake:psst lame

Me:c'mon it will be fun!

Jake:hmm.. if I go and play with you and your little dumb games then can you leave me alone for a month?

Me:DEAL!

jake:Ok see you in a couple if mins

Yesss! Welp I better get ready!

*12 mins later*

I heard the doorbell and ran downstairs. When i opened the door It was my friends. Jake, izzy, and april. "Hey ari!!" Greeted my freinds April And izzy. (My nickname is ari LOL :3) "sup" jake greeted. "Hey guys! Its great to see you all! C'mon in!" I said

I walked in my room and saw the ouija board on my desk. "Strange, I thought I left it on my bed.." I whispered. April walked up to my desk and examined the board. "Is this the board you were talking about?" She asked. I nodded. She continued examining the board and all of and sudden she froze.

April's pov

I walked up to ari's desk and saw a board. I picked it up and started examining it. "Is this the board you were talking about?" I asked. She nodded. I continued examining and then I saw the board that ruined my life.

Cliffhanger! I think. Welp hope you guys enjoyed! See yall later! peace!