Christmas special day 10

Caroline POV:

"Hey, Harry, Paddy and I are heading out for something to eat

"Hey, Harry, Paddy and I are heading out for something to eat. Mum and dad are out. You wanna come with us?" Sam asked walking into my room.
"Yea, sure."

I grabbed my coat and jacket before heading out to the living room where my brothers were waiting. We got into my car and I drove to the local cafe. I ordered while the lads went to find a table. Once I got the order I sat across from Paddy and Harry and beside Sam.

"So how are you after everything that has happened?" Harry asked.
"As good as can be I suppose." I said picking at my food.
"You not hungry?"
"Not really, sorry."
Harry smiled at me sadly and Sam squeezed my hand softly.
"It's fine. We'll just bring it home." Sam said.
"So, how's school Paddy?" I asked smiling at him.
"It's good. Since the concert we have been getting no homework." He smiled excitedly.
"Bet your delighted about that."
He nodded his head and I laughed.

After the boys finished eating Harry asked if we could take my salad to go and it came back in a box. Once home we lounged on the sofa and watched christmas movies. We asked Tom and Harrison over and they watched them with us. At around 5 mum and dad came home and they sat with us as we watched elf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Instagram:

CarolineHolland: Out for lunch with these boys xxx

Tagged: samholland1999, harryholland64 paddyholland2004

liked by nikkihollandphotography, hazosterfield
and 56,000 others

username: Aww, they are adorable.
tomholland2013: And why wasn't I invited @CarolineHolland.

CarolineHolland: Check your phone @tomholland2013, there would be missed calls from us.
tomholland2013: Oh, there is @carolineholland, my bad.
paddyholland2004: It was lovely.
username2: I have a feeling that @paddyholland2004 is going to outgrow them all because @samholland1999 and @harryholland64 outgrew @tomholland2013.
username3: You know it wouldn't surprise me if he did @username2