Playoffs and problems

Max
Finn's phone was going off constantly breaking us from kissing and he picked up his phone and answered it.

"Whoa, slow down Luke! What happened?"

We sat up and I looked at Finn as his expression changed. Then my phone went off. It was Marcus. I answered it to be met with an equally upset Marcus. We both listen, then said, "What?" With that, we hung up.

He looked at me, "How is it that our friends are getting more action than we are?"

I gave him a look and smacked him, "Not the time Finn."

"Okay, texted Marcus and tell him, we'll be there in a little bit, but don't tell him, we're going to see Luke," he directed me.

"Yeah, because it's not like secrets work out so well for us," I said as I shot a text to Marcus. Yep, this was so going to blow up in our face.

We left my room and house and drove over to Luke's. Finn knocked on the door and Luke's Mom answered it. After exchanging pleasantries and being asked about my arm, we went up to Luke's room.

Once inside, he closed the door and we took a seat on his bed while he paced back and forth.

"Luke, what were you thinking?" Finn asked him.

He stopped, "That was the thing, we weren't. We were caught up in the moment."

"Luke, not only did the two of you have sex, but you told him you loved him," I reminded him.

"I know," he sighed. "But I can't help it, I do. But obviously, he doesn't feel the same way when he told me it was a mistake." He stood there looking utterly defeated. Finn and I looked at each other.

"Luke, you can't tell someone you love them when they finally find someone that makes them happy," Finn reasoned.

"I know, but Finn, you don't understand. Marcus and I have been best friends for years. When he came out to me, I was fine with it. When he kissed me, it was like something changed, leaving me confused."

"Luke, trust me if anyone knows what you're going through, it's us," I reasoned. He looked at us.

"But, I'm so confused. I like girls and Marcus," he countered.

Finn and I looked at each other. Honestly, what do you say to that?

"Well, obviously you don't just like Marcus, considering you told him you love him," Finn reminded him.

"Well, it doesn't matter now. Tonight ruined everything," he groaned.

"Was tonight the first time you two had sex," I asked him, causing them both to look at me. "What? It's an honest question."

"Yes," he whispered.

"Do you think maybe, just maybe, you confused how you feel with the fact, you two had sex with love?"

We looked at Luke and he thought about it.

"Honestly, I don't know. I mean it's not like I haven't had sex before, but tonight felt different than any other times," he reasoned.

"Luke, you need to figure out what you truly want before thinking it's Marcus. It's not fair to him, to put him in this position," Finn said to him.

"I know," he sighed.

After we talked to him, we got up and left. Next, was Marcus. I had a feeling, things were about to get interesting.

*****
Finn
We left Luke's and went over to, Marcus's place. I knocked on the door and his dad answered it. We went upstairs and once inside, Marcus closed the door.