Chapter 28- Bubble Brain & Spicy

Chapter 28- Bubble Brain & Spice

A/N: I love you guys sosososo much. Almost 1.5k

••••••

"Are you ready to go?" Alex asks as I slip my shoes on.

I'm finally home and now I am getting ready to go to school, physical therapy was hard but we worked through it and no I'm stuck using crutches.

"Ya lets go." I smile sweetly.

"Okay, but before we leave I need to do something." He starts walking towards me and takes my lips on his kissing the life out of me before he starts kissing down my neck and nibbling on the soft spot of my neck, an involuntary moan leaves my lips and Alex lifts his head and smirks. "I love you."

"I love you too, not help me to the car." I say breathlessly.

Once we get in the car Alex puts my crutches in the back and starts driving.

"Did you really have to pick out a skirt I mean I know on the list it say the whole outfit but really a skirt." I say trying to cover my legs more.

"You look beautiful, what's wrong?" He asks while keep his concentration on the road.

"I don't know maybe the giant gash across my knee or all the scars on my legs from the glass."

"You look beautiful Princess, who cares what the other people think you are perfect."

I nod and lol down at my hands dreading the horrible entrance she will have to make in a few minutes.

••••••

We finally get to school and I can't stop shaking, Alex grabs my crutches and starts helping me into the school. Immediately people start to gasp and whisper about my leg and obviously about Alex.

We walk towards the door and I can't help but here what Jaclyn has to say.

"What is he still doing with her, obviously that crippled whore can't give him what I can." She say and her friends giggle. Me on the other hand I've had enough.

"You know what you little bubble brain bïtch, you call me a whore but your the one that's talking about how good of a time you could give him. And trust me I'm not crippled I can still give him everything he needs, now get away before I do something I won't regret." I say and she looks at me with wide eyes before scoffing and walking away.

"Damn Princess, that was hot."

"I almost smacked her upside the head with my crutches." I say seriously and he laughs.

"I bet you would." He says and places a kiss on my forehead.

••••••

Me and Alex are now home in my room and I can't help but think about what Jaclyn said, it's been bothering me all day.

I put my crutches down and sit on the floor next to the bed and Alex sits on the bed.

"What are you doing on the floor?" Alex asks looking at me weirdly.

"Can I, uhm try something?" I ask shyly.

"Sure but what is it?"

"Just let me show you."

A/N: some small sexual content (not sex)

"Okay." He says still giving me a funny look.

Slowly I move my hands towards the zipper on his pants, once I unzip them I take his length in my hands.

"Babe you don't have to do this you know." He looks at me with a serious face.

"I want to." I whisper in a sexy voice, his eyes widen.

I start moving my hand accordingly until I feel him grow in my hand. Soon after I move forward and take him in my mouth bobbing my head up and down slowly, I try to fit it all but I can't. I grab the bottom of his length and start moving my hand as I suck.

I lick up the side of his dick and start jerking him harder before taking him fully back in my mouth, feeling him twitch in my mouth makes me moan and I can tell that he is almost finished, after a few more minutes I feel Alex release in my mouth. At first it was bitter but knowing I did that for him made me swallow it all.

A/N: Done 😉

I lick my lips and look up at Alex to find him looking at me with wide eyes.

"Damn."

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask seriously.

"No you are perfect, everything about is perfect, I love you and not only because you did that but because even though I said you didn't have to you did it anyway."

"I love you too."

••••••

I know it's short I'm sorry but I have a huge project I have been working on all week and I'm just so stressed, SORRRRYY!!!!

🎉Thank you guys once again for reading. Here you go the next chapter, as I said I will be posting every other night. If you enjoyed reading please vote, and if you find something wrong or have something to say comment because I really appreciate it, and if you like the book so far please share with your friends. 🎉

857 words!

KhaleyLast❤️